Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hrt

(25-06-2019, 05:31 PM)Jessica4581000 Wrote:  And so my journey begins!

Smile

That is fantastic. the real stuff. so can you do a separate post like how you feel after say a few days, then a week, 2 weeks monthly etc. Not just the physical stuff, but mentally how it makes you feel and think and act?

Congrats  again hope your health stays great and you have nice steady even healthy growth, and you love your self that you are becoming.   Big Grin

Yes agree with happy boobs
X
Julie

So, in the midst of all this I moved, and have to switch Planned Parenthood clinics. Fortunately the new clinic also does the HRT program. As far as personal progress goes, not much to report. I've dropped a couple lbs, so that's good,  but I attribute that to being summer and hot and humid and I'm out sweating everyday . I'm looking forward to getting my levels adjusted in Sept.

(25-06-2019, 05:31 PM)Jessica4581000 Wrote:  And so my journey begins!

Twice a week....  Same as I had, they work pretty well, just keep them off your panty line and off of creases you'll be fine.

Just an update, no measurements or weight , just a quick pic. Breasts definitely filling out, starting to see a big of weight shifting occurring, so that's exciting. Not so quick to anger, a bit more mellow most of the time. 
I was switched to pills from patches,  so now taking Spiro 50 mg twice a day, Estridol 2mg twice a day sublingual, and Finasteride 5 mg once a day. Along with Minoxidil 5% applied to scalp  twice a day. 
When they did my blood draw, all they checked was a basic panel, no results for T or E, so my next draw in December, I will have to request those figures.

(14-10-2019, 06:30 PM)Jessica4581000 Wrote:  Just an update, no measurements or weight , just a quick pic. Breasts definitely filling out, starting to see a big of weight shifting occurring, so that's exciting. Not so quick to anger, a bit more mellow most of the time. 
I was switched to pills from patches,  so now taking Spiro 50 mg twice a day, Estridol 2mg twice a day sublingual, and Finasteride 5 mg once a day. Along with Minoxidil 5% applied to scalp  twice a day. 
When they did my blood draw, all they checked was a basic panel, no results for T or E, so my next draw in December, I will have to request those figures.

Really nice shape!

Wow you look great! 
Lovely Shape!

( @  ) (  @  )

Wow, Looking good!

all the best on your journey.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon