Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Weird: Dysphoria after kinky play.

Hope that's a clear mention that there will be some unusual commentary here... 

So, I stumbled into Chastity Mansion, and I'd been seeing chastity devices here and there, but did some research, wanted to play. Kept it cheap since it's just play.
But I wore a device today, and...  I'm actually dysphoric from this. It's weird, but it highlights to me that I actually don't like being Male. I knew I didn't LOOK in the mirror, if that makes sense. Aside from while I brush teeth or shave, I just don't really look in the mirror. But I knew I didn't look at myself in the mirror...

Well, after today, feeling this thing on my thing, it's...  Cringe-y! It's like, I never thought about things before, and now I want to just order hormones and get back on track. (I took hormones on and off for years, and have been avoiding them for years for the relationship, but  don't even like the relationship, so WTF?)

Anyway, thought others might have thoughts or input...
-Dianna

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Weird: Dysphoria after kinky play. - by Dianna1395 - 12-04-2019, 03:40 AM
RE: Weird: Dysphoria after kinky play. - by Shirazmn - 12-04-2019, 11:53 AM
RE: Weird: Dysphoria after kinky play. - by Dianna1395 - 13-04-2019, 04:13 AM
RE: Weird: Dysphoria after kinky play. - by Nipply Russel - 12-04-2019, 03:28 PM