Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Fenugreek and nut allergy?

Hello, I've been looking into herbs to take for some extra growth and the most common medicine I see recommended is fenugreek, although looking it up says that it may have cross reactivity in people that are allergic to nuts, to which I'm deathly allergic to. It's not guaranteed that it will happen, but I don't want to risk something severe. Has anybody else had this concerning roadblock, and is there a way to safely check it? I consider asking a doctor for an allergy test, but listing a specific herb seems unlikely. Any tips?

(10-04-2019, 06:55 PM)Sammysama Wrote:  Hello, I've been looking into herbs to take for some extra growth and the most common medicine I see recommended is fenugreek, although looking it up says that it may have cross reactivity in people that are allergic to nuts, to which I'm deathly allergic to. It's not guaranteed that it will happen, but I don't want to risk something severe. Has anybody else had this concerning roadblock, and is there a way to safely check it? I consider asking a doctor for an allergy test, but listing a specific herb seems unlikely. Any tips?

Sounds like something you'd want to avoid just as much as nuts.

https://www.anaphylaxis.org.uk/knowledge...-as-methi/

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon