Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Question about Brands

Hello All,

I'm still new, figuring all this out, looking around the site, and learning as much as I can.  The site is really helpful for almost all my questions but I haven't seen much for recommendations about which brands are best for some herbs, namely for Red Maca, Red Reishi, and White Peony.  Does anyone have any suggestions?  I know this isn't a place for ads or selling stuff, but I have seen people support brands of PM, so I hope this doesn't break the rules.

I want to try using White Peony and Red Reishi mushoroom in my regimen to see how it affects me, as well as finding a better source for Red Maca, (I've been using yellow maca from a local health store because that's all they had and I wasn't aware there were differences) but many online suppliers seems a little sketchy. I want to use clean, good quality and, as much as possible, pure herbs or supplements, as opposed to a blended cocktail of stuff.

Please let me know if you have any suggestions for brands you like, which you dislike, and why. Even if they don't have what I'm looking for right now I'd like to know what to look for in terms of quality and which herbs/brands/suppliers have a good history.

(11-04-2019, 10:55 PM)marshallenfj Wrote:  Please let me know if you have any suggestions for brands you like, which you dislike, and why.  Even if they don't have what I'm looking for right now I'd like to know what to look for in terms of quality and which herbs/brands/suppliers have a good history.

I've been digging for the same info, but also where/who to get it from...

I know a lot of users here use Ainterol for PM...

(13-04-2019, 03:46 PM)6of1 Wrote:  
(11-04-2019, 10:55 PM)marshallenfj Wrote:  Please let me know if you have any suggestions for brands you like, which you dislike, and why.  Even if they don't have what I'm looking for right now I'd like to know what to look for in terms of quality and which herbs/brands/suppliers have a good history.

I've been digging for the same info, but also where/who to get it from...

I know a lot of users here use Ainterol for PM...

Yeah, that seems to be the favorite for PM, and I ended up buying some.  But for other herbs, there are very few people endorsing brands.  Oh well, just more research into what determines quality for each.

Ive been doing this for several years now and from my experience the best products come from Hawaii Pharm.
I use their White Peony and red reishi extracts and I dont see my self looking any farther.
The liquids are sublingual, and seem to work much faster too.
Ainterol is still the go to for PM
Bobbi

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon