Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Droopy Breasts

Hi all,

My breasts have developed really nicely and I love them, however there is one aspect that is noticeably starting to change. My breasts are becoming droopy, and I have lost volume above the breast.

I need advice. How do I increase the overall fullness and volume of the entire breast?

Bev

Dos that not mean there just getting larger
Breasts move down as they grow ?
X
Julie

Try a Prolactin source. 
Progesterone & massage help, too.

i could only suggest keep up on your protein intake , have read that flatter breast type is more conman for males growing breast ,many types of breast we just dont get to choose

It is said that Too Much estrogen leads to droopy boobies. 
Which, in my case, is probably accurate.

Damn,

They're definitely growing yes, and slightly starting to droop. Boobs are definitely a little flatter and nipples are lower. I think if I were to take fenugreek 3000mg/day like I did originally since Nov 2018, I will probably add a lot of fat again, fat that I have lost since dropping it when I started with my PM regime. But that means taking it permanently, and losing the volume again when dropping it.

Maybe I'll just end up in a year's time with larger saggy breasts. better than nothing  guess.

So many unanswered dilemmas. All good though!

X

Bev

I have come to the conclusion that the ever-increasing size of my breasts is obviously also responsible for a corresponding increase in their weight, and combining this with the ever-present gravitational pull of the earth is causing them to migrate in a downward direction.  Dodgy

So its all just nature doing its thing I guess!

Bev

Yes there becoming a true female shape
Enjoy
X
Julie

Plus we need photos ?
X
Julie

(07-04-2019, 02:10 PM)michelle street Wrote:  i could only suggest keep up on your protein intake , have read that flatter breast type is more conman for males growing breast ,many types of breast we just dont get to choose

Thanks for the link! Very informative.

X

Bev

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon