Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Home made "noogle"

Just for fun I made a home made thing that should work like a noogleberry.
I am not into pumping but I thought it'd be fun to try, so I decided to make one on a budget. A total of £5 (about 8 US$).
I have yet to try it ebcause I haven't had any time alone so far. It's vacuum cleaner powered so I must be careful ow much air I suck out and how fast.

Here are a few pics:
https://imgur.com/a/2SSN5V8

I'll let you know if it worked Smile

I'd say yikes! - if you don't want a big surprise.  A vacuum cleaner turbine is designed to be fast.

If you use Amazon, I can heartily recommend these two items instead:

Kangzhu 2-Cup Breast Enlargement and Massage Cupping Set, Large
Kangzhu Biomagnetic Chinese Cupping Therapy Cup, Set of 24

$35 gets you an amazing variety of options.

Simultaneous perineum/breast cupping adds dimension in more ways than one.

(02-04-2019, 08:39 PM)PleasantlyFascinated Wrote:  I'd say yikes! - if you don't want a big surprise.  A vacuum cleaner turbine is designed to be fast.

If you use Amazon, I can heartily recommend these two items instead:

Kangzhu 2-Cup Breast Enlargement and Massage Cupping Set, Large
Kangzhu Biomagnetic Chinese Cupping Therapy Cup, Set of 24

$35 gets you an amazing variety of options.

Simultaneous perineum/breast cupping adds dimension in more ways than one.

I won't buy a noogle. Reasons span from not wanting to buy "a sex toy" to not wanting anything suspicious that can be found by the wife.
I'll stick to homemade so I can disguise these as "vacuum freshness saving containers".

As far as I can tell, I need to insulate them a bit more because the vacuum seems to go quite quickly. (I only tried sucking the air with a drinks straw for now.)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon