Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bra shopping

Super pumped today! Going out bra shopping with the wife! 
I started running again after a lengthy absence from the sport, and my boobs have gotten considerably bigger since the last time I was seriously running.  I grabbed one of her sports bras just to try to keep the girls under a bit of control. This was successful,(I didn't look like the lifeguard from Baywatch anyways) but when I told her about it, she said it was too big for me. I modeled it for her and she said not bad, but the cups are a bit big (she is a DD) , so we are going out to get some sports bras for me. She also suggested that i consider wearing a bra more often, especially under t-shirts, because my nipples are constantly obvious. Oh well.....i guess I have to do what she says!
Stay tuned for updates on how it went!

Make sure that you get a proper fit.   The band should sit directly beneath the underbust line and the cup should be tight enough that no amount of breast sits lower than the band.

Basically, if your breasts are sagging at all while in the bra, the bra is wrong

(01-04-2019, 05:16 PM)Demon Lord Etna Wrote:  Make sure that you get a proper fit.   The band should sit directly beneath the underbust line and the cup should be tight enough that no amount of breast sits lower than the band.

Basically, if your breasts are sagging at all while in the bra, the bra is wrong

Thanks!
I ended up with 3 Jockey sports bras/bralettes with removable pads. They fit just fine in the XL size. 2 black ones and 1 nude color.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon