Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Blood Clots & LEG Cramps

(04-04-2019, 05:56 AM)Kristina Wrote:  I got a DVT 11years ago after a hip replacement....Been on warfarin blood thinner since...I was taking BO and RM and had no issues with leg cramps.....Switched to PM and Reishi and got the cramps...Was taking 2000mg a day.....Cut it back to 1000mg and the cramps went away....If I  tried 2000 again they came back... I was able to settle at 1500 and had no problems....Back now on BO with no problem....

I have been on 1000mg/day of PM, RM & WP for two months, but decided to add only one extra 500mg of PM per day at lunchtime, for a total of 1500mg/day. Four days after doing that I started experiencing mild cramping in my calf muscles after going to bed at night, but before falling asleep. A week after increasing to 1500mg PM/day, I went back to 1000mg/day, and the cramps went away. I do experience other daily things like twitching of nerves/muscles in my back, around my butt cheeks and also in my face, and I can only put this down to my HRT.

So it appears that 1000mg PM/day is just right for me personally and I'm going to continue with my original daily dosage. I've had a nice increase in breast size, my hips and butt is different (I can feel it) and my face has rounded out somewhat around the lower cheeks, so all is good. I must add that if my breasts continue to grow the way they've grown since January, I'm going to have myself a pair of really large breasts in a year's time. But I don't know how long it takes for anyone on PM to reach their full mature breast size, so this is still a mystery to me.

Beverley I already was experiencing leg cramps prior to starting my BE journey. For me the best remedy has been tonic water, that and it must contain quinine. I'll drink a small bottle if the cramp activity kick in.
I started on PM 3 months ago, 500mg every 8 hours. My overall results have been gradual. I'm now at the point where my breasts are obvious whenever I wear a tee shirt.  Rolleyes

(04-04-2019, 10:41 PM)Carmen Wrote:  Beverley I already was experiencing leg cramps prior to starting my BE journey. For me the best remedy has been tonic water, that and it must contain quinine. I'll drink a small bottle if the cramp activity kick in.
I started on PM 3 months ago, 500mg every 8 hours. My overall results have been gradual. I'm now at the point where my breasts are obvious whenever I wear a tee shirt.  Rolleyes

I'm drinking a whole lot more water now, and together with my other supplements I feel fine. No more cramping, due to the advice I received from girls on this thread.

As for my breasts, like you, following 3 months on herbal hrt, I cannot hide them either, so I'm just going with the flow. Actually I don't care. Men especially notice, probably because they don't expect it. My breasts are way too prominent now. But my nipples are a problem. They're larger and visible all the time, and become erect randomly throughout the day. I can feel it when they contract and become erect. This is very noticeable and somewhat annoying to me, because they stand out about a third of an inch, and I don't want them that prominent, not at this stage. And they're sensitive OMG!

Anyway, we're transforming into a new species now. Enjoy the new you.

Bev

My wife is constantly telling me off for playing with my nipples in public
Difficult to stop
Lol
X
Julie

(05-04-2019, 08:34 AM)Beverley50 Wrote:  
(04-04-2019, 10:41 PM)Carmen Wrote:  Beverley I already was experiencing leg cramps prior to starting my BE journey. For me the best remedy has been tonic water, that and it must contain quinine. I'll drink a small bottle if the cramp activity kick in.

I'm drinking a whole lot more water now, and together with my other supplements I feel fine. No more cramping, due to the advice I received from girls on this thread.

As for my breasts, like you, following 3 months on herbal hrt, I cannot hide them either, so I'm just going with the flow. Actually I don't care. Men especially notice, probably because they don't expect it. My breasts are way too prominent now. But my nipples are a problem. They're larger and visible all the time, and become erect randomly throughout the day. I can feel it when they contract and become erect. This is very noticeable and somewhat annoying to me, because they stand out about a third of an inch, and I don't want them that prominent, not at this stage. And they're sensitive OMG!

Anyway, we're transforming into a new species now. Enjoy the new you.

Bev

A third of an inch! Oh my!  Blush

Try Half an inch 
My wife adores them
X
Julie

I've been on 2000mg/day now for a month, together with one half a asprin, and no ill effects as of yet. It's a wonderful feeling. Boobs are so sensitive, especially my nipples, which, when erect, are about half an inch now.

Very erotic!

Bev

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon