Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Blood Clots & LEG Cramps

(01-04-2019, 07:34 AM)julieTG Wrote:  Aspirin only helps with one type,
For full spectrum ant clotting look at the supplements 
Rutin
X
Julie

Thanks so far girls. I got everything last night. Potassium & Rutin (expensive). With my other supplements I'm covering all the bases. 

I think I'll be OK. I read that Rutin is excellent for us HRT girls.

I'm in good hands here and my mind is more at rest now.

Thank you

XXXX

Bev

If you are worried about blood clots I suggest taking Antithrombotics such as Serrapeptase or  Nattokinase

Andrew Arthur Medical has the best but it's $$$

I believe everyone being an individual reacts differently. To me this means BE CAREFUL with this stuff.

Me and my experience;

I took Finasteride for male pattern hair loss. After about 2 weeks the arch in my right foot started to ache. I quit as I was worried about DVT and the ache went away.

A month or so later I decided to try PM. I think my body really reacts to any form of estrogen. The next day I could feel swelling in my boobs. In a week they hurt like hell. 3 weeks later I had a blood clot in my right leg, it broke up and went to my lungs. I then spent 5 days in the hospital and feel lucky to be alive. I quit the PM. I never had any leg cramps. 

I'm now on blood thinners for the rest of my life. I have "B" cup boobs, do massage and use a breast pump. Believe it or not, they are still growing.

(01-04-2019, 03:30 PM)Pandora56 Wrote:  If you are worried about blood clots I suggest taking Antithrombotics such as Serrapeptase or  Nattokinase

Andrew Arthur Medical has the best but it's $$$

They have several products which contain Serrapeptase. Is there one in particular that you recommend?

(01-04-2019, 10:18 PM)RickiB Wrote:  A month or so later I decided to try PM. I think my body really reacts to any form of estrogen. The next day I could feel swelling in my boobs. In a week they hurt like hell. 3 weeks later I had a blood clot in my right leg, it broke up and went to my lungs. I then spent 5 days in the hospital and feel lucky to be alive. I quit the PM. I never had any leg cramps. 

I'm now on blood thinners for the rest of my life. I have "B" cup boobs, do massage and use a breast pump. Believe it or not, they are still growing.

Thanks for sharing. Just wondering - how much PM were you taking daily?

I used to get leg cramps regularly just as I was going to sleep and sometimes during the night. At that time I was on between 4 and 6x500mg Pm a day. Haven't had the problem for several years and now I'm only on 2 or 3 tabs a day.

One 500mg in the morning, then one in the evening.

Ricki
Then your the exception to the rule 
X
Julie

I might be the same type of exception. One 500 every couple of days is causing development for me and there's some history of arteriosclerosis in my family. Luckily, I've never been a smoker, as that is a significant contributing factor. But I'm worried about issues like this.

Scary.

Interesting that it happened so soon after starting PM, Ricki. I've been taking PM for over 3 years and haven't had any problems like that. How did you get B cups then?

I get scared it might be DVT every time I have a wierd pain in my legs, though I'm pretty active and there's usually another explanation.

I got a DVT 11years ago after a hip replacement....Been on warfarin blood thinner since...I was taking BO and RM and had no issues with leg cramps.....Switched to PM and Reishi and got the cramps...Was taking 2000mg a day.....Cut it back to 1000mg and the cramps went away....If I  tried 2000 again they came back... I was able to settle at 1500 and had no problems....Back now on BO with no problem....

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon