Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hello, sestras

(31-03-2019, 06:25 AM)Demon Lord Etna Wrote:  It's been so long, I missed you all so much.  I was feeling a bit out of it today, but for good reasons.   I have a couple new pictures, but first there is news.

Small news, I moved.   I've abandoned the west coast for the queen city, Charlotte, NC.  That sounds like it would be big news, but it's not.   Compared to what's to follow, that's puny.

Yesterday afternoon, in the mail,  my new driver's license arrived, and it has my NEW NAME!!!  The department of transportation, and as such the state and federal government,  has officially recognized my new self.  Technically, they recognized my new name a few months ago, but this is my final badge of success.  It still says Male, but since I haven't actually gone through reassignment, I'll accept it. 

Seven years ago, I got really sick and started something that I didn't know would redefine who I am as a person, in every way.  I found all of you, and you've been the most amazing sisters.  There were some high points and low points along the way.   At one point I had even considered ending everything, and I don't mean just this journey... I mean everything.  But thanks to the wonderful people in my life, including all of you, I got through the most difficult challenges imaginable.

Even when I wasnt here posting, I would come by and read about your journeys.   You inspired me.  I am who I am and was always meant to be now because of my Sisters.  

I'm actually crying while typing this.   I'm such a girl.  Oh, I promised pictures... here you go.  Oh yeah,  I'm blonde now, too.  I don't think I'll be keeping THIS change.

So happy that you're doing better. Such lovely pics, you are so very pretty !!

Looking amazing! So glad to hear about your journey.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon