Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Fixing the issue

(27-03-2019, 04:41 AM)PaulaJ Wrote:  
(27-03-2019, 12:15 AM)dementedClown Wrote:  Some people have told me that certain herbs, when put near the hair pores, damage the follicles and get rid of hair.

Has anyone tried such remedies?

I've heard of turmeric doing this, and tried it, and well the only thing it does is stain the grout around your sink bright yellow, and also your skin.

Use lemon to get that out

(26-03-2019, 08:56 PM)Happyme Wrote:  
(26-03-2019, 06:35 PM)Shirazmn Wrote:  I have read of people that use epilators on their beard.
I can't even begin to imagine the horrible amount of pain they go through while doing so, but if you find a way to make it less painful (Ice? Warm cloth? Iboprofen cream? Get stupidly drunk?) then it's actually quite effective.

YES IT HURTS LIKE HELL.
However if you attack it a little at a time it get easier and less painful.
Similar to epilating your chest hair but time 10.
Bobbi

I use an epilator on my chest and stomach, it is definitely an acquired pain and takes some usage to get used to. I don't know if I could use it on my face, or around my "naughty bits" .

You are saying that lemon, will remove my beard hair? It is tiresome and tedious to shave, and I would very much like it to stop.

Hello Sister,

I had an issue with my face seeming too mannish, also.   There really isn't much you can do about that without a surgical solution.  So instead I keep a razor with me at all times, a bottle of aloe lotion, and a basic makeup kit.  Once I grew my hair out enough and lost a bit of weight, the shape of my face was no longer an issue.   It's just the facial hair.   As mentioned by someone else, an epilator is much more effective for a longer tone than a razor, but it hurts like hell the first few times.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon