Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Fixing the issue

I am afraid to transition because I don't want to be viewed as abnormal. I don't want to be a tall non-passing transsexual.

But what I want more than a sex-change, is to fix my face. I want nothing more than to remove my disgusting facial hair that looks gross and savage. And I want to look pretty and attractive in the face. So help me fix my face, this is my greatest wish. And I don't want to look like a manly man, I want to look like a female in the face.

(26-03-2019, 12:43 PM)dementedClown Wrote:  I am afraid to transition because I don't want to be viewed as abnormal. I don't want to be a tall non-passing transsexual.

But what I want more than a sex-change, is to fix my face. I want nothing more than to remove my disgusting facial hair that looks gross and savage. And I want to look pretty and attractive in the face. So help me fix my face, this is my greatest wish. And I don't want to look like a manly man, I want to look like a female in the face.

Would recommend laser on the face if you won't want the hair, providing your hair is dark and skin tone light, although some places can do laser on darker skin tones. Although I am transitioning (but at a glacial speed) it made a massive difference for me in not having to shave every day and not having obvious stubble as it just left the pale hairs. It's a lot easier to get hair removed pre transition but even if you have no plans to transition it does affect how your face looks somewhat not having obvious stubble. If your hair is unsuitable for laser then electrolysis will work on any skin/hair combination but takes a long time and whilst it is very expensive vs laser it is permanent though whereas laser is usually only described as reducing hair.

Short of hrt or estrogenic supplements and/or surgery there isn't much else to suggest. Loosing weight can also make a difference to the shape of your face but it won't affect the underlying7 bone structure.

Megan

P.S on the transitioning note don't ever rule it out I did for ages and whilst i will never be super pretty I get misgendered enough without any effort although that is after nearly 30 months hrt.

(26-03-2019, 05:30 PM)MeganJ Wrote:  
(26-03-2019, 12:43 PM)dementedClown Wrote:  I am afraid to transition because I don't want to be viewed as abnormal. I don't want to be a tall non-passing transsexual.

Would recommend laser on the face if you won't want the hair, providing your hair is dark and skin tone light, although some places can do laser on darker skin tones. Although I am transitioning (but at a glacial speed) it made a massive difference for me in not having to shave every day and not having obvious stubble as it just left the pale hairs. It's a lot easier to get hair removed pre transition but even if you have no plans to transition it does affect how your face looks somewhat not having obvious stubble. If your hair is unsuitable for laser then electrolysis will work on any skin/hair combination but takes a long time and whilst it is very expensive vs laser it is permanent though whereas laser is usually only described as reducing hair.

Short of hrt or estrogenic supplements and/or surgery there isn't much else to suggest. Loosing weight can also make a difference to the shape of your face but it won't affect the underlying7 bone structure.

Megan

P.S on the transitioning note don't ever rule it out I did for ages and whilst i will never be super pretty I get misgendered enough without any effort although that is after nearly 30 months hrt.

Unfortunately I don't have very much in terms of money. I also have social anxiety, and getting laser would require me to go out in public which I very much avoid doing.

One thing I am certain of is my facial hair makes me look ugly and disgusting. Another thing I am totally certain of is I hate shaving very much, and hold no love for the whole ordeal of putting blades upon my savage stubble.

I hate looking like a neanderthal, but I have two worries. Mainly, I am afraid of surgery. Secondarily, I am afraid of getting punched in the face. However, statistically speaking, if I live my life as a neanderthal, chances are I will be more angry and prone to start fights. Therefore, statistically, I am more likely to get punched in the face, as a neanderthal. However, if I do get surgery, then being punched in the face may be far more devastating. Perhaps a visor is the answer.

I have read of people that use epilators on their beard.
I can't even begin to imagine the horrible amount of pain they go through while doing so, but if you find a way to make it less painful (Ice? Warm cloth? Iboprofen cream? Get stupidly drunk?) then it's actually quite effective.

(26-03-2019, 06:35 PM)Shirazmn Wrote:  I have read of people that use epilators on their beard.
I can't even begin to imagine the horrible amount of pain they go through while doing so, but if you find a way to make it less painful (Ice? Warm cloth? Iboprofen cream? Get stupidly drunk?) then it's actually quite effective.

Nope not tried it and not ever thought much about trying it. It hurts a little having one hair pulled out during electrolysis i couldn't imagine the pain of that multiplied by a factor of 50 plus at once and it would be worse with hair pre hrt and/or laser. Your face would also be tomato red for days after. I'll stick to red hair not red skin!

Megan

Electrolysis really does help quite a bit. I was stuck on making that call to schedule an appointment for a long time, but the place I go to is trans friendly, and everyone there is nice. I have a lot of social anxiety too.

I'm not totally finished with it, but it's getting to the point where beard shadow is barely visible when I'm clean shaven.

(26-03-2019, 06:35 PM)Shirazmn Wrote:  I have read of people that use epilators on their beard.

Being a clown, I have been physically assaulted, and punched in my face, several times in my life. When someone punches me, in my face, and makes me bleed, I feel next to nothing other than damaged pride and rage. 

However, despite this, I am very much afraid of epilators. This is due to the fact that once in my life, I had acquired some affordable Professional Waxing on my Male Beard. I had fantasies I would exit victorious and beautiful after all was said and Done. But after all was said and Done I looked in the mirror. It was similar to the scene in Jack Nicholson Joker, except worse, because he had beauty and I had no beauty at all. In fact I looked even uglier than my gross disgusting beard. To my dismay my entire beard was replaced with horrible red, bloodthirsty zit-like abominations. When I said I wanted to be a clown, what I meant was one of those Sexy clowns. But instead, the universe made me look like Bozo the Clown, but worse. Being an honest person, I paid her the 30 dollars even after she had ruined my life. I value being polite almost as much as I value a good hairdresser.

YES IT HURTS LIKE HELL.
However if you attack it a little at a time it get easier and less painful.
Similar to epilating your chest hair but time 10.
Bobbi

Some people have told me that certain herbs, when put near the hair pores, damage the follicles and get rid of hair.

Has anyone tried such remedies?

(27-03-2019, 12:15 AM)dementedClown Wrote:  Some people have told me that certain herbs, when put near the hair pores, damage the follicles and get rid of hair.

Has anyone tried such remedies?

I've heard of turmeric doing this, and tried it, and well the only thing it does is stain the grout around your sink bright yellow, and also your skin.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon