Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Its working! I'm so amazed!

Hello people. :Big Grin thought to brag a bit as I couldn't be happier with results in such a short time. 

I have been doing a lot of massage in last about week and half and today I got my first pump. Its a cheap one but feels very good and its easy to use. Looks almost like a copy of noogleberry. The cups are quite large and they fit me very nicely, they're 14cm wide and 12cm deep. For now I fill them up bit over half way. These things are very easy to keep in place and they keep the pressure really well. Although I have nothing to compare it with, it feels good. 

Its so amazing how much can happen in short time with little fixing of diet and massage, I bet pumping will give me even more results. I did a little comparison to the time before I did anything to my breasts and they're almost doubled from that. Even in the morning when swelling is pretty much gone. Pumping seems to make a huge difference. I love it how heavy and full they feel like. 

Also my nipples have nearly doubled, I didn't use to have much nipple to notice and now they're super hard and pointy almost 24/7. It seems that my body reacts very well to stimulation. I couldn't be happier about it as I'm not planning to change my hormones in any drastic manner. 

I will keep posting as things develop. This is so amazing!

After about hour and half of learning the bells and whistles of pumping, I'm very pleased about everything. It seems that my boobs are reacting very well to any kind of stimulation and I was able to fill about 2/3 of the cups already. The edges hurt a bit, but lube sure helps with it. I'm taking a break now and will pump a bit more in the evening. I did 15 minutes on and 5 minutes off which seems very nice. Then little massage to get the blood flowing and repeat. No soreness to mention, but ton of swelling. Now they feel like actual breasts, I love it. Also having the cups close to each other seems to give really nice cleavage, I only need to push my arms against those lovelies a bit. This is so amazing! No idea how long it will take to have permanent results though, but time will tell.

Day 1 done. 

The only bad thing I got to say is that my left pec got cramped a bit when I tested how much pressure I can withstand. The pump is amazing! Its clearly possible to go over the limits with the thing and its totally airtight, so I guess I need to be careful with it. Crazy for a first day that I pumped over two hours, but still no painful soreness at all, I can feel my breasts feeling "used" and my pecs hurt a bit, but other than that, no complaints, the swelling just doesn't go down. And I don't seem to keep the marks from the cups long either. Its fantastic, they feel like actual breasts now. I'm very happy with my progress so far. I will keep posting as things develop. Big Grin

Day 3. 

I'm able to take more pressure without pain. My nipples are growing like crazy and they seem to keep the size. Swelling stays already longer. Nice progress so far.  Cool

(24-03-2019, 01:02 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Day 3. 

I'm able to take more pressure without pain. My nipples are growing like crazy and they seem to keep the size. Swelling stays already longer. Nice progress so far.  Cool

Any updates for us ?

(I have started using my pumps much more frequently than in past and am beginning to see results also.  I hope the changes in my breast tissue are permanent, time will tell....)

(17-06-2019, 08:11 PM)sandi Wrote:  
(24-03-2019, 01:02 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Day 3. 

Any updates for us ?

(I have started using my pumps much more frequently than in past and am beginning to see results also.  I hope the changes in my breast tissue are permanent, time will tell....)

Hello there! First time in here since I started and yep, pumping & massaging definitely works for me! 

I have been pumping on and off for last three months, took a two week break some time ago and I definitely have visible results and also I think some permanent growth. At least I retained some size when I took the break last month. I'm able to almost fill the cups of the cheap pump now and bought a Noogleberry not long ago. Although my girlfriend "stole" it from me as she's now inspired to pump her breasts too. I certainly wont mind, her starting point is a D cup so she might get really nice results if she keeps doing it. 

Anyway, my results are amazing so far. I can't say exactly how much I've gained, but I think its nearing a one cup size. My nipples are way bigger than before and even after a break its noticeable that something's going on. I should make some before/after pictures some time. I have been taking pics all the time to keep track of what's going on. 

I noticed clear change since I started to pump 1-3 hours each day, at least 30 minutes and then fifteen minute break. That seems to work the best. No problems so far except some numbness on the days when I pump a lot.

That's some very good news.
I am always interested in methods that don't mess too much with hormones.
How would you describe the changes in your nipples? I am always more concerned about the ballooning up (I like them small).

Also, where did you get your "cheap pump" from?

Looking forward to some pics!

(01-07-2019, 11:15 AM)Shirazmn Wrote:  That's some very good news.
I am always interested in methods that don't mess too much with hormones.
How would you describe the changes in your nipples? I am always more concerned about the ballooning up (I like them small).

Also, where did you get your "cheap pump" from?

Looking forward to some pics!

That's a concern for me too as I certainly do not want to loose the ability down there or mess up my hormone levels too much. But I don't seem to have the need as pumping and massaging seem to do the trick. Lately I have been experimenting with long pumping sessions (30 to 60 minutes and then 15 minute break) up to three hours a day and the results are very promising so far. Although I think its wise to have some days off completely. I'm just heading out of town for few days so next session on friday after today. 

My nipples are noticeable larger and get hard real easy, there's some puffiness also and they're VERY sensitive. I think I've been close to a nipple orgasm few times which was unheard of before I started NBE.  I haven't thought of ways of keeping them from growing as I want to have BIG feminine nipples and so far, that's the way its going. I recently started also using small pumps for nipple stimulation only so the results are amplified. 

Its called Easy Grow and I bought it from a Finnish webshop called Sinful. Its not as good as Noogle, but its cheap and does its job quite decently. The domes are slightly contoured 14cm x 12cm. After hour and half of quite intense pumping, I'm able to fill them up to about 7cm mark and my nipples almost reach the top of the domes. When I started few months ago, I could barely fill one third, so its obviously working. 

I will post some before and after pictures when I have the time for it, I have bunch of pics, most of which are right after pumping. I should take some before pumping too to show the permanent growth I've gained. But comparing the after session pics tells a story on its own. This stuff really does work and I think my body is responding to pumping very nicely.

I made a new thread on personal programs section with few pictures. Smile

Any way to post a link to this\these devices?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon