Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Red bumps

Any advice on how to deal with chest and leg hair removal and summer heat causing the red bumps ?

(20-03-2019, 12:06 AM)michelle street Wrote:  Any advice on how to deal with chest and leg hair removal and summer heat causing the red bumps ?

Not much summer heat where I am at the moment, but one of the things that made the biggest difference in drastically reducing red shaving irritation (for me) was switching to better razors, namely Gillette Fusion5 ProGlide. Great for chest, but I'm guessing whatever the women's equivalent (with different spacing between the blades) might be even better for legs.

If you start epilating now and do it every week, your hairs should be thin enough that you wont get the red bumps by summer.
I also use a product called KALO from NISIM that helps to slow new growth and eases the red bumps too
Bobbi

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon