Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Fat transfer breast augmentation

I know that this has been brought up in threads from years ago but the technology and techniques have advanced.   Does anyone here have any recent experience with fat transfer to the breasts?   I would also be interested  to hear about  any BA experiences from non transitioning males.

I want wider hips. I wish there was some way to put my gross belly fat into my hips.

(27-03-2019, 12:17 AM)dementedClown Wrote:  I want wider hips. I wish there was some way to put my gross belly fat into my hips.

Nope, sadly hips is a got it or don't got it issue,  and genetic females will always have the advantage over the sisters.

(16-03-2019, 06:25 PM)SuperB Wrote:  I know that this has been brought up in threads from years ago but the technology and techniques have advanced.   Does anyone here have any recent experience with fat transfer to the breasts?   I would also be interested  to hear about  any BA experiences from non transitioning males.

I guess fat only is not working very well..
https://ddrheinrich.com/en/treatments/br...tem-cells/

(31-03-2019, 12:52 PM)Demon Lord Etna Wrote:  
(27-03-2019, 12:17 AM)dementedClown Wrote:  I want wider hips. I wish there was some way to put my gross belly fat into my hips.

Nope, sadly hips is a got it or don't got it issue,  and genetic females will always have the advantage over the sisters.

I saw some transsexuals with wide hips, more than once before. I don't think it was fake drag queen hips, but legit hips.

If you transition before the growth plates are fused you will get some hip bone widening, otherwise just fat distribution and then you're pretty much just stuck with a lightly enhanced version of what you already got. That's how I understand it anyway. Would love to do fat transfer for my hips if it was offered. Who knows, maybe one day.....there's plenty of money in cosmetic surgery and seem to be developments pretty often.

hello from ivana, this is a type of intervention I would do very slowly,

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon