Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

HelloDiDi says Hell-o.

Hey gyus and gals and in-betweens.  Big Grin

I already posted an intro at the nexus, but took the advice to pop up here too, I've been reading everything like crazy for the last days and thought to be courageous enough to say something. Although I don't think I'll be posting a lot as I'm still just learning the bells and whistles around here. And I'm a bit shy. Not as a person, but with NBE. 

I'm a newbie, just started out for real. I've known it from before that guys can grow boobs without the knife should certain things happen....  Rolleyes And I've been curious about it for a long time.. 

Since ages ago, I've known that I'm a weirdo, the nail that stands out, a rebel, not like every other guy. It took years of self suppression, putting things on side, not thinking what's "wrong" with me and so on. Difficulty fitting with others.... You name it, you know it! It took good thirty + years to realise that my mind is that of a woman. I think like a woman, I some times act like one and I like women. Does that make me a lesbian with male body or something? Hahahaha. Big Grin Jokes aside, I have been rather girly all my life and I have finally came to a point in which I actually want to bring it all out and be as girly as I feel like. Not only in my mind, but the way I look too. Because why the hell not, life is too short to not be who and what I am, right? 

I'm a certified oddball in some aspects. I'm androgynous for sure. There's a bit of crossdresser in me which is rather new thing, I'm almost completely into girls, but bicurious and not afraid of being intimate with guys, but I'm very picky and quite inexperienced with that. My body has always been sort of feminine, big butt, my friends joke about it all the time. It used to be hurtful but now I just show off my big lily white ass when ever somebody cracks a joke about it and I just feel proud. My waist is small for a man of my size and I've had tiny hint of boobies since my teens. And tell you what, I've always loved it... For years when ever I saw my reflection I often though, damn, I should have born as girl instead. 

Then I just got the crazy idea, why in the heck wouldn't I grow myself decent titties. I'm a boob guy, I love tits, big or small, perky or sagging, I love tits no matter what. And I've always liked mine too. I have silently kept wishing to have the real deal. My body is already quite feminine (excluding my size and big arms.) and my mind is something in between the sexes anyway so why not. Lurking here for a week, I'm already hooked. I've been doing a little experiment with different massage techniques and holy cow, its doing something. Just yesterday I was having a walk and I could feel them bounce! I have never ever felt that before and I'm totally in love with it.

Last two years or so have been a time of reflection for me, I'm 35 now, I guess its something that happens with ageing, but I've been thinking a lot about my life, my past, the future... And I've come to a conclusion that now its time to just be me and do what ever feels right, to hell with what others might think of it. True friends will accept me with any weirdness and others are just irrelevant people. 

It seems like I've come to the right place now. Nice to meet ya'll! Cheers!

Thanks for opening my thread... I wish I could find some like minded friends here. I don't have much anyone to talk about this with.

(16-03-2019, 06:07 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Thanks for opening my thread... I wish I could find some like minded friends here. I don't have much anyone to talk about this with.

Hello, and welcome.

I frequent this site because I am somewhere on the androgyny spectrum.  Notwithstanding, after many years' questioning, I still cannot define where.  Having only a fantasy interest in breast enhancement, I nonetheless find it beneficial to learn more about myself, by comparing to people's experience.

(16-03-2019, 07:16 PM)PleasantlyFascinated Wrote:  
(16-03-2019, 06:07 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Thanks for opening my thread... I wish I could find some like minded friends here. I don't have much anyone to talk about this with.

Hello, and welcome.

I frequent this site because I am somewhere on the androgyny spectrum.  Notwithstanding, after many years' questioning, I still cannot define where.  Having only a fantasy interest in breast enhancement, I nonetheless find it beneficial to learn more about myself, by comparing to people's experience.

Thanks.  Smile

I've been "out there" with myself for quite a long time, never before for real, its been more of a mind game to me before. But I've had enough of mind games, I want to be me, what ever kind of a weirdo it is... The whole idea about feminising my body to an extent is kind of frightening and exciting at the same time. I'm bit scared how people might take it when it comes too obvious to ignore. Usually I don't get much comments for my "girly" characteristics(bit feminine body type, long hair, some female clothes etc.), but I dunno. There comes a point where it tips over I think. 

Funny thing is that being a metalhead, a lot more feminine things are allowed and even seen as being just cool and street wise than to what an average Joe. That's among my own crowd of course. I bet it would be even easier acceptance if I wore goth clothing, or punk. 

Anyway, this is scary as heck, but I can't help it, it feel like the right thing to do. :Smile Woah, going much further than just usual intro thread, I'm rambling. Thanks for welcoming me in. Cheers.  Wink

Welcome to the group. Unfortunately, it's not very active right now, and there a lot of lurkers who either aren't registered or who don't like to post. I find myself writing updates for myself, as I've lost hope of getting a lot of interactions from others.

But there is a lot of information and some very knowledgable folks here, so you're in good company!

(17-03-2019, 02:54 PM)Nipply Russel Wrote:  Welcome to the group. Unfortunately, it's not very active right now, and there a lot of lurkers who either aren't registered or who don't like to post. I find myself writing updates for myself, as I've lost hope of getting a lot of interactions from others.

But there is a lot of information and some very knowledgable folks here, so you're in good company!

Hey Russel! Yea, I noticed its rather quiet here. No problem though, I ain't in a hurry. :Smile

Oh yea! I've been reading a lot and there's ton of good info here. And apparently some really nice people too!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon