Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

And so the next stage of the adventure begins...

Lotus
certainly is

young,
super looks
highly intelligent
boobs to die for
x

quite a catch

lol

x

Julie

(12-03-2019, 02:41 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Lotus
certainly is

young,
super looks
highly intelligent
boobs to die for
x

quite a catch

lol

x

Julie
Wonder what she looks like? I am single you know.  Rolleyes

OK, a month of PM has come and gone - OMG what a massive change, I'd heard PM was good but wow, I never exected this, it's so....

LOL, well, actually no, to be honest I've not noticed much at all, which is kinda what I'd expected.

Although, having said that, I did noticed that I didn't get any "growing pains" in my chest, which were definitely there whenever I “started back” on FG and RC - but with PM nothing. Maybe I need to increase the dose currently on 2x500mg caps per day (1 AM, 1 PM)

The gurls haven't changed much, but I wasn't really expecting them to, either - maybe there’s a bit more volume than before, and maybe under certain lighting conditions, there's a bit more "definition", but, probably my imagination playing tricks.

I’ve been taking pics on a regular basis, so will try and do some comparisons, from a more objective perspective. But, the really good thing is... there hasn’t actually been much change! Yeah, I know, I want change, but glad that it hasn’t happened and that’s because I'm an impatient control freak, and, despite all knowledge to the contrary, was freaking out that I'd get what I want, way too soon - which I knew wouldn't happen, but it freaked me out none-the-less, if you know what I mean (very Catch-22).

I’ve also noticed that although my weight hasn’t changed, still in the 90kg+/- range (which is directly related to the quantities of alcohol and sweet things consumed), I do think that my waist has got a little flabbier, so I’ll need to work on that.

I’ve read numerous times on here that folks go through a “pink fog/mist” phase – haven’t a clue what that’s all about, anyone care to enlighten me, because I don’t really feel any different at all? But I have found myself wearing a little mascara and foundation on a daily basis, which I find odd, well, to me it's odd, maybe it's not?

And finally I've set myself a challenge - I'm off to the US or A on vacation this year, and in the midst of it all, I have 3-days all to myself. So, the challenge for the next few months, is for me to feel comfortable enough to go en femme (no wig) for the whole time I'm there, and I'm determined to do it.

Now, for those of you that are out 'n about extensively, or are 24*7, this may not seem much of a challenge, and possibly a pretty lame thing to do, but to me,
it's gonna be a huge.

I'm not going to worry about boob growth, coz they'll be what they'll be, got no control there. But I'm going to be spending a lot of time between now and then, working on the visual/physical side, the walk and mannerisms, and the hair and makeup. I'll never "pass" close examination, but hopefully I won't stick out like the proverbial dog's nuts, either.

Of course I may not have the cojones to actually go through with it, but I figure the more people I tell, the less likely I'll bail.

So if you see some 50-ish grey haired wannabe in a skirt 'n heels, waddling down the street, in Tucson Az, early December, trying to be inconspicuous, and probably failing, please don't to laugh too hard. On the flip side, if you fancy a coffee/drink, send me a PM, and let's see if we can work something out - and, no, that's not a booty call, just a social invite if anyone's interested.

And of course the obligatory "progress pics" - nothing special, apologies for the unshaven chest and arms

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I think I like this look...

So another month, for got to order a resupply of PM, so had a 2-weeks break while it was posted. Have now upped my dosage to 1x500 3 times per day, so far so good. And the gurls ?... well, the only thing I can say is I think there's more to "wobble" - they're not jiggling by themselves, but there's more to move around during massage.

The photo below show something I noticed this morning (when I took it), there appears to be a more pronounced kinda fatty ridge below the areola, so maybe something is happening.

Other than that, prepping for my trip to the US - oh a girl has to plan her wardrobe so far in advance (LOL), and I think I can rock this for the shopping mall look.

So, just for shits 'n giggles, I thought I'd look back at an early photo - Dec 2105 - and a more recent one - Sept 2019. OK, well IF I'd been more diligent on my program, there'd probably be more progress, but I must say I'm quite surprised at the difference - not super huge progress like some of you ladies, but, as I said I've been very very slack at maintaining the regime, and I'm not on things like BO and super T reducers...

... and that's why it's good to take a lot of pics Smile
You look amazing and your boobs are fantastic. Perky, round, and young looking. If you kept up diligently, you would probably be at the next Tanner stage. Your boobs look girly enough but if you keep going they will soon loom "womanly", with a crease at the bottom and a lot of bounce.
Well done!

Thank you hun - not too sure how much farther I want to go - I mean, obviously I’d love much bigger, but then I’d lose the ability to walk on both sides of the fence, so to speak - it’s a bit of a juggling act, as opposed to a jiggling act LOL

I’m going for all I can get, and I plan on presenting as male. Just because I have boobs doesn’t mean I have to wear feminine clothes. I say that as I lay here admiring my lasered legs & am lounging in my favorite skirt. I really don’t wear skirts to town, but I’ll wear a lightweight active kilt. I found the r/moobs subreddit on Reddit and I’m astonished at how huge some of those guys moobs are. Slightly jealous and a bit perturbed. Several posters have massive breasts, while I’m stuck on a B-cup. I guess what I’m sayin is there are huge titty guys out there not wearing dresses. I do have some strong feminine tendencies, but they aren’t publicly known. I say grow them. Love the before & after, btw.

Looking good, stay true.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon