Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Not sure I'm doing this right

Hi, need a bit of advice as I'm not sure if I'm getting this quite right.
Started on pm last year and was taking quite a lot of it 2000 to 3000 mg a day.
After a couple of months started getting the normal symptoms, breasts itching ( ok I write breasts but really mean the place where they should be growing ) the odd piercing pain like being stabbed in the boob with a needle and overly sensitive nipples.
After a few weeks I stopped taking pm, used the weight gain as the excuse, but really I just got scared.

Have now been back on pm for almost 3 months 2000 mg a day and still have none of those symptoms that anything is happening.

From the last time I was on pm at the time thought I had grown some boob then convinced myself it was just fat. I have since she'd that weight i had gained on pm and they are still there. Oh and this time there is no weight gain, am eating sensibly. But no boob growth either.
If they really are boobs then there isn't a lot, but a handful if cup them. But need to mention my hands are tiny.

In desperation that nothing is happening i have today added another 2 pills to my daily regime.
This is what I'm now on.

Pm 2000mg
Fenugreek 1200mg
Reishi 1500mg
and of course calcium, forgot to mention that.

If still nothing has happened in the next few weeks I may double the reishi and fenugreek.
Any thoughts on whether I'm on the right path of totally messing this up would be nice as I now am quite clueless as to what else I can do.

I don't want to up the pm dosage, I say nothing is reopening but woke up this morning and cried about half an hour, which just so isn't me at all. So if anything if and when things finally starts to happen again in the boob area will reduce pm to 1000mg.I

(31-10-2019, 01:41 AM)Drew Wrote:  Hi, need a bit of advice as I'm not sure if I'm getting this quite right.
After a couple of months started getting the normal symptoms, breasts itching ( ok I write breasts but really mean the place where they should be growing ) the odd piercing pain like being stabbed in the boob with a needle and overly sensitive nipples.
After a few weeks I stopped taking pm, used the weight gain as the excuse, but really I just got scared.

Have now been back on pm for almost 3 months 2000 mg a day and still have none of those symptoms that anything is happening.

From the last time I was on pm at the time thought I had grown some boob then convinced myself it was just fat. I have since she'd that weight i had gained on pm and they are still there. Oh and this time there is no weight gain, am eating sensibly. But no boob growth either.
If they really are boobs then there isn't a lot, but a handful if cup them. But need to mention my hands are tiny.

In desperation that nothing is happening i have today added another 2 pills to my daily regime.
This is what I'm now on.

Pm 2000mg
Fenugreek 1200mg
Reishi 1500mg

If still nothing has happened in the next few weeks I may double the reishi and fenugreek.
Any thoughts on whether I'm on the right path of totally messing this up would be nice as I now am quite clueless as to what else I can do.

I don't want to up the pm dosage, I say nothing is reopening but woke up this morning and cried about half an hour, which just so isn't me at all. So if anything if and when things finally starts to happen again in the boob area will reduce pm to 1000mg.I

You're overdoing it. Growing breasts is a marathon, not a sprint.  Drop the pm to 1000-1500mg. Too much reshi and you'll crash from testosterone deprivation. Spread out your doses over 2-3 times a day. Add massage. Give yourself time and be patient.  You risk some nasty side effects otherwise.

(31-10-2019, 01:54 AM)dawn Wrote:  
(31-10-2019, 01:41 AM)Drew Wrote:  Hi, need a bit of advice as I'm not sure if I'm getting this quite right.

This is what I'm now on.

Pm 2000mg
Fenugreek 1200mg
Reishi 1500mg

You're overdoing it. Growing breasts is a marathon, not a sprint.  Drop the pm to 1000-1500mg. Too much reshi and you'll crash from testosterone deprivation. Spread out your doses over 2-3 times a day. Add massage. Give yourself time and be patient.  You risk some nasty side effects otherwise.

Thanks dawn, rather suspected i was overdoing. The reishi capsules are 1500mg so perhaps one every second day?
The fenugreek are 1220mg so was thinking one a day was ok, but will reduce the pm to 500mg twice a day and see how it goes.
Am not after huge breasts, just enough to fill my 80 a cup bra. Just getting frustrated that the pm is taking so long this time to finally kick in. But will reduce dosage and remain patient, thanks. Btw the 80 a is metric, not that huge.

Very strange thing happened tonight at work, in fact these herbs are doing totally unexpected things to my body.
Been taking PM 2000mg since 01.08.2019.
A few days ago reduced PM to 1000mg and added FG and RR because absolutely nothing was happening, or at least I thought so.
Have a bit of stomach ache tonight, at work we have to wear a wide belt with heavy stuff clipped on to it that we aren't allowed to take off and it was really pressing causing more pain. Now if I were to let it out an inch, I have no hips or bum, from the trouser waistline down is just flat so the belt and stuff would go crashing to the ground. It would, i have tried it before. Since I would be sitting the next hour, let it out an inch anyway.

Clipped the belt back on, it slipped a little past the trouser waistline to rest comfortably on my hips and bum. Okay initial reaction was, what the heck! Where did they come from and when did I get them?
Seems I have been so obsessed with boobs i didn't even notice what the PM was gradually doing to the rest of my body. To be honest I don't look at my bum very much and hips even less and wasn't even interested in enlarging them. Until now, great bum, lovely hips. Just wish I had measured myself three months ago. And how could I possibly never notice those lovely hips until today, was absolutely boob obsessive.

Now going to have to measure everything and take reference photos.
Is there any other part of my body that may grow without me noticing it?
Will also have to post a photo of my chest, when I stopped PM last year was sure then that I had grown a little boob, Now am not so sure, thinking more, it's just fat.

Have been reading a lot on this forum about what is supposed to happen in early stages but absolutely nothing applies  to what is happening to me. Am so confused as to what the hell is going on am seriously considering quitting again.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon