Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

And so the next stage of the adventure begins...

(28-09-2019, 09:15 AM)Stevenator Wrote:  I’m going for all I can get, and I plan on presenting as male. Just because I have boobs doesn’t mean I have to wear feminine clothes. I say that as I lay here admiring my lasered legs & am lounging in my favorite skirt. I really don’t wear skirts to town, but I’ll wear a lightweight active kilt. I found the r/moobs subreddit on Reddit and I’m astonished at how huge some of those guys moobs are. Slightly jealous and a bit perturbed. Several posters have massive breasts, while I’m stuck on a B-cup. I guess what I’m sayin is there are huge titty guys out there not wearing dresses. I do have some strong feminine tendencies, but they aren’t publicly known. I say grow them. Love the before & after, btw.

Re: "I’m going for all I can get"

Nice! And thanks for the heads up on r/moobs. 

r/tittydrop is often a source of inspiration.

I hit the beach at the weekend and was a bit worried coz they seem to be more boob like to me

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(08-03-2019, 02:28 AM)kimi9r Wrote:  Finally bit the bullet and received my first delivery of PM today - very excited and very nervous at the same time !!

It's powerful medicine that will turn you into a little slut.  Wink

(02-11-2019, 07:00 PM)TwoMees Wrote:  
(08-03-2019, 02:28 AM)kimi9r Wrote:  Finally bit the bullet and received my first delivery of PM today - very excited and very nervous at the same time !!

It's powerful medicine that will turn you into a little slut.  Wink

LOL

will if PM is the slut medicine then BO is the Bitch pill xD

(01-11-2019, 08:06 AM)kimi9r Wrote:  I hit the beach at the weekend and was a bit worried coz they seem to be more boob like to me

What wonderful growth. Looking very good!

LOL - Twomees, I don’t need anything to turn me into a slut !!

Pandora - thanks

[quote pid='208372' dateline='1572965949']
LOL

will if PM is the slut medicine then BO is the Bitch pill xD
[/quote]

Que in music  Alanis Morissette "I'm a bitch " I'll grab my heels and bottle of bo  Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon