Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Milk extractor / breast pump

Yeah, I had to quit the PM, as well. I break out in a rash on my chest no matter what brand I use. Even at just 500 mgs a day. Bummer. The noogleberry is working tho. Slowly but surely. I also do the Chi and Deer massages every morning.

Maybe I'm changing my mind about selling my Spectra - its too addictive.  (or is that why I should still sell it!)
x A

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(09-04-2019, 06:51 PM)ariadne Wrote:  Maybe I'm changing my mind about selling my Spectra - its too addictive.  (or is that why I should still sell it!)
x A

I agree Spectra is definitively the best, I had a Medela, this is poor quality and awfully noisy. I use fenugreek oil to lubricate.
My goal is to come to lactation, so I'm using glandular BO to grow breast tissue and it's working very well. I have a noogleberry, this is a trauma device I really don't like it, I don't use it anymore. Spectra is gently pumping the breast, through the ducts, on the lobules of the mammary gland.
When I bought Spectra I was always using full force and full speed, as my breasts are growing and mammary glands are developing, I had to considerably reduce the power of sucking, it was unbearable, I'm now on 8 with the lowest speed.
No trauma for the nipple, the entire breast tissue is under suction and after the 30 min suction at power 8, the whole of my breast are red and hot which is very good to make BO working, there are no trauma marks on my breast after session. The more you grow breast tissue, the more you have to reduce suction power.
I guess my breasts are reacting exactly the same way as women when I'm pumping, except I have no lactation. Lactation is the ultimate goal to have perfect breasts. I'm not sure it's possible, those who succeed that it was to really feed their own baby. Now I will finish my bottles of BO to get maximum mammary glands, then I will try to initiate lactation.
Best wishes to all

(09-04-2019, 08:38 PM)Zork Wrote:  
(09-04-2019, 06:51 PM)ariadne Wrote:  Maybe I'm changing my mind about selling my Spectra - its too addictive.  (or is that why I should still sell it!)
x A

I agree Spectra is definitively the best, I had a Medela, this is poor quality and awfully noisy. I use fenugreek oil to lubricate.
My goal is to come to lactation, so I'm using glandular BO to grow breast tissue and it's working very well. I have a noogleberry, this is a trauma device I really don't like it, I don't use it anymore. Spectra is gently pumping the breast, through the ducts, on the lobules of the mammary gland.
When I bought Spectra I was always using full force and full speed, as my breasts are growing and mammary glands are developing, I had to considerably reduce the power of sucking, it was unbearable, I'm now on 8 with the lowest speed.
No trauma for the nipple, the entire breast tissue is under suction and after the 30 min suction at power 8, the whole of my breast are red and hot which is very good to make BO working, there are no trauma marks on my breast after session. The more you grow breast tissue, the more you have to reduce suction power.
I guess my breasts are reacting exactly the same way as women when I'm pumping, except I have no lactation. Lactation is the ultimate goal to have perfect breasts. I'm not sure it's possible, those who succeed that it was to really feed their own baby. Now I will finish my bottles of BO to get maximum mammary glands, then I will try to initiate lactation.
Best wishes to all

@Ariadne you make me wanna buy one with a double funnel.... damn! (I won't but I really wish I could. can't risk the wife finding it).

@Zork there are a few guys in the wide world that ahceved lactation. What I read is that you need an hormone called Domperidone (not available OTC). You need to stay on estrogens (PM or BO are good) for at least a month and then suddenly drop the estrogens and start the domperidone until you start lactating. At that point you can try maintaining the flow pumping regularly every 4 hours or so.
Recently there were news that a doctor has suggested that men can breastfeed their babies too and there are versions of his suggested plan online. If I come across a link or the doctor's name I'll send it to you or I'll post it here. Men that achieve lactation say that they gained about one cup size from whatever they had before. I have no ideaof what happens when they stopped lactating but considering that men can only achieve a reduced flow I think that breasts will go back to their previous size without losing shape.

@Shiraz, thanks for the reply, anyway Domperidone is not an hormone, this is a drug used to relieve nausea. I've read too that men can breastfeed but I guess it will be very difficult using a breast pump only, you need real baby sucking your own breast.

(15-04-2019, 08:08 AM)Zork Wrote:  @Shiraz, thanks for the reply, anyway Domperidone is not an hormone, this is a drug used to relieve nausea. I've read too that men can breastfeed but I guess it will be very difficult using a breast pump only, you need  real baby sucking your own breast.

I would love to join this thread!

I regularly use a dual electric breast pump in the hope of stimulating my breast milk.

I am pumping now, having worn nipple suction teats all day to extend my nipples. I am using an Ardo Calypso dual electric pump, and I lubricate my pump cones using coconut oil.

I support the breast shields in the cups of my bra. I am really being drawn into the pump cones, but it’s rare that I produce anything. When using the suction teats, I regularly excrete some milky fluid, but my electric breast pumps produce nothing, even though I feel heavy.

My pumping activities have generated lots of lovely soft breast tissue plus hard nipples. I need to wear a bra all the time now, for support and nipple modesty.

(17-04-2019, 08:07 PM)valerie anne Wrote:  I would love to join this thread!

I regularly use a dual electric breast pump in the hope of stimulating my breast milk.

I am pumping now, having worn nipple suction teats all day to extend my nipples. I am using an Ardo Calypso dual electric pump, and I lubricate my pump cones using coconut oil.

I support the breast shields in the cups of my bra. I am really being drawn into the pump cones, but it’s rare that I produce anything. When using the suction teats, I regularly excrete some milky fluid, but my electric breast pumps produce nothing, even though I feel heavy.

My pumping activities have generated lots of lovely soft breast tissue plus hard nipples. I need to wear a bra all the time now, for support and nipple modesty.

Hi Valerie anne and thanks for sharing your experience, are you genetic male with induced lactation ?..
Ardo Calypso is looking great, I'm on Spectra, did you ever used that ?
May be quality of the pump is doing a lot, anyway as I could generate pretty much breast tissue I had to reduce power suction of my pumping device because I have the feeling it's hurting my breasts.
Are you full power pumping ?..

(25-04-2019, 08:26 AM)Isabela Wrote:  

Hi Valerie anne and thanks for sharing your experience, are you genetic male with induced lactation ?..
May be quality of the pump is doing a lot, anyway as I could generate pretty much breast tissue I had to reduce power suction of my pumping device because I have the feeling it's hurting my breasts.

I am pumping for several hours every day at full suction. I would love to try a breast pump with more power, as I can suffer more stimulation!

My nipples are like organ stops, and my boobs feel heavy. My breast pumps produce nothing, but my large nipple suction teats draw me out and relieve my pain. After a few hours, each teat delivers a spoonfull of milk.

(01-05-2019, 08:39 PM)valerie anne Wrote:  
(25-04-2019, 08:26 AM)Isabela Wrote:  

I am pumping for several hours every day at full suction. I would love to try a breast pump with more power, as I can suffer more stimulation!

My nipples are like organ stops, and my boobs feel heavy. My breast pumps produce nothing, but my large nipple suction teats draw me out and relieve my pain. After a few hours, each teat delivers a spoonfull of milk.

I find the best way to increase suction is to remove the backflow device IF, like on my spectra, you can do that. Go directly to the flanges ... i used the next size up on tubing to bridge the gap in size when removing the backflow. I also believe that your own saliva is the best lube, as this should also stimulate the nipples into thinking it's the real deal. However, I have always felt that the MOUTH action of suckling is the most important thing missing. I have found a simple and complex solution to this. One is a flange insert from Lacteck, simple 20 dollars and there you go....but what I am REALLY looking forward to is the release of the Annabella breast pump!!! Cant wait.

Hi PP!  LTNC!  the flange insert looks pretty good, but it doesn't say if it would work with Ameda "Purely Yours" model.  Otherwise, I would order ASAP.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon