Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Milk extractor / breast pump

(03-06-2019, 03:47 PM)Aria Wrote:  Hi PP!  LTNC!  the flange insert looks pretty good, but it doesn't say if it would work with Ameda "Purely Yours" model.  Otherwise, I would order ASAP.

I am desperate for a more effective breast pump, with aerola massage and a deep, soft nipple latch. 

My nipple teats do produce for me, but they are quite brutal, and I get so sore.

(04-06-2019, 10:18 PM)valerie anne Wrote:  
(03-06-2019, 03:47 PM)Aria Wrote:  Hi PP!  LTNC!  the flange insert looks pretty good, but it doesn't say if it would work with Ameda "Purely Yours" model.  Otherwise, I would order ASAP.

I am desperate for a more effective breast pump, with aerola massage and a deep, soft nipple latch. 

My nipple teats do produce for me, but they are quite brutal, and I get so sore.

I really think that the way to go is the anabella, however as long as your diameter fits that lactec it should deff work. My spectra came with two sizes, I actually use them both and im on FULL suction almost all the time! (had to work up to it though) there are several cases in history where males grew breasts from stimulation only. One a rifle company, Scottish I think, the weapons were such large caliber and had such kick that over the course of thier tour of duty each and every one of them had LARGE breasts on the side the rifle was mounted. The other instances are from actually having a starving child latch on when there was no mother there to do so.... in the one case I am referring too, same thing Dad was poor, and out of wanting to at least sooth the child put it to breast, and shortly thereafter ..... booob... working boob.  This was i believe a Muslim tale in the Koran, the local leader was summoned to see this miricle and dismissed by saying, note that Allah only gave this man the means to keep his child alive, but chose not to change his station in life so he could afford a wet-nurse.  And blew it off.....nice guy   Cool That being said, after i could take it, i increase suction by removing the backflow device and THAT is when they really started to respond, there is a point I imagine where you can over do it....but I think Im pretty safe here, and now.....oh my nipples are reshaping them selves it looks like they are starting to take that fence post look I was hoping for....JOY

(06-06-2019, 06:27 PM)PeppermintPatty Wrote:  I really think that the way to go is the anabella, however as long as your diameter fits that lactec it should deff work. My spectra came with two sizes, I actually use them both and im on FULL suction almost all the time! (had to work up to it though) there are several cases in history where males grew breasts from stimulation only. One a rifle company, Scottish I think, the weapons were such large caliber and had such kick that over the course of thier tour of duty each and every one of them had LARGE breasts on the side the rifle was mounted. The other instances are from actually having a starving child latch on when there was no mother there to do so.... in the one case I am referring too, same thing Dad was poor, and out of wanting to at least sooth the child put it to breast, and shortly thereafter ..... booob... working boob.  This was i believe a Muslim tale in the Koran, the local leader was summoned to see this miricle and dismissed by saying, note that Allah only gave this man the means to keep his child alive, but chose not to change his station in life so he could afford a wet-nurse.  And blew it off.....nice guy   Cool That being said, after i could take it, i increase suction by removing the backflow device and THAT is when they really started to respond, there is a point I imagine where you can over do it....but I think Im pretty safe here, and now.....oh my nipples are reshaping them selves it looks like they are starting to take that fence post look I was hoping for....JOY

Many thanks for the advices with Anabella and Lacteck !!..
I really love that, does anyone is using it ?..
Anyway I don't like the idea of pumping breasts full force. I'm on Spectra, the pink one, and I'm pumping "cycle 38" and vacuum L06, this is gently squeezing my breast, my idea is to stimulate the areola, get a squeeze on ducts and lobules inside your breast, not to try to get the full breast inside a plastic tube. I'm afraid full power pumping is offensive action hurting your breast and may be they react and protect themselves against the aggression this might have a bad effect on the growth.
I've read this https://pumpinpal.com/milk-duct-dysmorphia/

(23-02-2020, 04:10 PM)Isabela Wrote:  
(06-06-2019, 06:27 PM)PeppermintPatty Wrote:  I really think that the way to go is the anabella, however as long as your diameter fits that lactec it should deff work. My spectra came with two sizes, I actually use them both and im on FULL suction almost all the time! (had to work up to it though) there are several cases in history where males grew breasts from stimulation only. One a rifle company, Scottish I think, the weapons were such large caliber and had such kick that over the course of thier tour of duty each and every one of them had LARGE breasts on the side the rifle was mounted. The other instances are from actually having a starving child latch on when there was no mother there to do so.... in the one case I am referring too, same thing Dad was poor, and out of wanting to at least sooth the child put it to breast, and shortly thereafter ..... booob... working boob.  This was i believe a Muslim tale in the Koran, the local leader was summoned to see this miricle and dismissed by saying, note that Allah only gave this man the means to keep his child alive, but chose not to change his station in life so he could afford a wet-nurse.  And blew it off.....nice guy   Cool That being said, after i could take it, i increase suction by removing the backflow device and THAT is when they really started to respond, there is a point I imagine where you can over do it....but I think Im pretty safe here, and now.....oh my nipples are reshaping them selves it looks like they are starting to take that fence post look I was hoping for....JOY

Many thanks for the advices with Anabella and Lacteck !!..
I really love that, does anyone is using it ?..
Anyway I don't like the idea of pumping breasts full force. I'm on Spectra, the pink one, and I'm pumping "cycle 38" and vacuum L06, this is gently squeezing my breast, my idea is to stimulate the areola, get a squeeze on ducts and lobules inside your breast, not to try to get the full breast inside a plastic tube. I'm afraid full power pumping is offensive action hurting your breast and may be they react and protect themselves against the aggression this might have a bad effect on the growth.
I've read this https://pumpinpal.com/milk-duct-dysmorphia/
There's an important job to do with these pumps - which is to get the correct diameter of "flange" (breastshield) which suits your nipple.   You need the nipple to be drawn into the tube, and if your nipple is narrow(ish) then the standard flange is too wide.   Theres a company called Maymom which makes Spectra compatible flanges.  Here's a link to a 17mm flange which is much smaller than the standard 24mm and may fit you better https://www.amazon.co.uk/Piece-Breast-Shield-Flange-XX-Small/dp/B074Q6N23Y/

(21-03-2020, 07:42 PM)ariadne Wrote:  There's an important job to do with these pumps - which is to get the correct diameter of "flange" (breastshield) which suits your nipple.   You need the nipple to be drawn into the tube, and if your nipple is narrow(ish) then the standard flange is too wide.   Theres a company called Maymom which makes Spectra compatible flanges.  Here's a link to a 17mm flange which is much smaller than the standard 24mm and may fit you better https://www.amazon.co.uk/Piece-Breast-Shield-Flange-XX-Small/dp/B074Q6N23Y/

You are right, in the past I used to pump full force and I may say the original 24mm was considerably hurting my breasts, with marks sometimes staying until the next day. It can't be, babies don't suck that way.
Since I reduced a lot pumping power, I guess the size of the flanges is less important.
I'm very interested in the Annabella system from PepermintPatty, I really would like to try but it is working with batteries and I'm afraid to have an expensive low quality pump. Besides I have to buy two, it will be a lot of money, I can't imagine pump one breast, than the other

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/the-u...nnabella#/

(22-03-2020, 01:48 AM)Isabela Wrote:  
(21-03-2020, 07:42 PM)ariadne Wrote:  There's an important job to do with these pumps - which is to get the correct diameter of "flange" (breastshield) which suits your nipple.   You need the nipple to be drawn into the tube, and if your nipple is narrow(ish) then the standard flange is too wide.   Theres a company called Maymom which makes Spectra compatible flanges.  Here's a link to a 17mm flange which is much smaller than the standard 24mm and may fit you better https://www.amazon.co.uk/Piece-Breast-Shield-Flange-XX-Small/dp/B074Q6N23Y/

You are right, in the past I used to pump full force and I may say the original 24mm was considerably hurting my breasts, with marks sometimes staying until the next day. It can't be, babies don't suck that way.
Since I reduced a lot pumping power, I guess the size of the flanges is less important.
I'm very interested in the Annabella system from PepermintPatty, I really would like to try but it is working with batteries and I'm afraid to have an expensive low quality pump. Besides I have to buy two, it will be a lot of money, I can't imagine pump one breast, than the other

The Maymon flanges are not expensive and could make all the difference to making progress with the Spectra - when the nipple gets pulled into the tube properly, it grows (with time of course)

(22-03-2020, 03:21 PM)ariadne Wrote:  
(22-03-2020, 01:48 AM)Isabela Wrote:  

The Maymon flanges are not expensive and could make all the difference to making progress with the Spectra - when the nipple gets pulled into the tube properly, it grows (with time of course)

Too bad these pumps are not available yet.  I remember running across the same company like 2 yrs ago, but they are still not available to the public yet..

Sad 

Aria

(05-03-2019, 10:42 AM)Shirazmn Wrote:  Today I wanted to get to the bottom of a curiosity that I had for a while. Since I love nipple stimulation I went to dig up the small milk pump that my wife used to use after our son was born.
It's a small device with a funnel shaped suction cup, a valve on one side and a thin hose connected to the suction engine. It is made to pull the nipple rather than sticking to the breast, so it has to be held into position.
It's function is to mimic a baby's suckling so it continuously sucks-releases about 4 times per second in the faster and weaker setting, to one longer harder suck per second in the slow mode. It has two mid-settings in between.

I tried it for about 7 or 8 minutes per side, expecting nipple soreness. Here are my findings:
1) my nipples are sucked all the way to the back of the funnel so... it means that my breasts are big enough (Yay! ... I guess)
2) I felt no nipple soreness during or after the suction, and the colour and shape of my nipples and areolas hasn't changed. (I am quite happy about the lack of change). I was honestly hoping for some more nipple sensitivity.
3) instead of making my nipple swell it made my whole breast swell. This is what I am surprised the most about. My little boobies are usually "one thing" with my pecs and have little roundness. After the short pumping you could tell where the pec ended and the breast started. I assume that it's all because of the increased blood flow that made the tissue heavy but, damn, it's like a month worth of PM use in 15 minutes. Eventually this swelling will go away, but it's without a doubt the most interesting find in this experiment.

The pump is stored away out of reach, so I won't be doing this frequently. Also I am nearing a doverue break in my PM intake so I am not going to push things ahead right now.
It was nice, though. Very nice.

Over the years, I have spent time addicted to the incredibly sensual feel of my Spectra S2 breast pump.  Getting into a comfortable position and feeling those gentle tugs on the nipples and my breasts swelling.  Wow, it makes me tingle just typing about it.  Some of you enjoy as well.  

First thing: Remove the backflow preventer disk and get the hose to connect to the flanges.  That helps increase suction, but my advice is to work your way up and you'll find your nirvana setting.

Second:  My Freemie Cups are on the way.  These can be put into a bra, connected to the hoses, and MUCH more enjoyable to mount.  Here is a photo link:  Freemie Cups Photo

I
 can't wait for my cuts to arrive.  Then I get all comfortable, everything connected, and listen to my Mistress Marisa hypnosis which truly allows my body to feel fully feminine.  Mmmmm.

Cheers

thanks, thats another item ive bought! Big Grin
xx

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon