Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Milk extractor / breast pump

Today I wanted to get to the bottom of a curiosity that I had for a while. Since I love nipple stimulation I went to dig up the small milk pump that my wife used to use after our son was born.
It's a small device with a funnel shaped suction cup, a valve on one side and a thin hose connected to the suction engine. It is made to pull the nipple rather than sticking to the breast, so it has to be held into position.
It's function is to mimic a baby's suckling so it continuously sucks-releases about 4 times per second in the faster and weaker setting, to one longer harder suck per second in the slow mode. It has two mid-settings in between.

I tried it for about 7 or 8 minutes per side, expecting nipple soreness. Here are my findings:
1) my nipples are sucked all the way to the back of the funnel so... it means that my breasts are big enough (Yay! ... I guess)
2) I felt no nipple soreness during or after the suction, and the colour and shape of my nipples and areolas hasn't changed. (I am quite happy about the lack of change). I was honestly hoping for some more nipple sensitivity.
3) instead of making my nipple swell it made my whole breast swell. This is what I am surprised the most about. My little boobies are usually "one thing" with my pecs and have little roundness. After the short pumping you could tell where the pec ended and the breast started. I assume that it's all because of the increased blood flow that made the tissue heavy but, damn, it's like a month worth of PM use in 15 minutes. Eventually this swelling will go away, but it's without a doubt the most interesting find in this experiment.

The pump is stored away out of reach, so I won't be doing this frequently. Also I am nearing a doverue break in my PM intake so I am not going to push things ahead right now.
It was nice, though. Very nice.

Blooody hell
sounds as if I need one of those for the office

lol

x
Julie

The pump I am talking about is this (different brand, but same exact shape)
https://www.mothercare.com/electric/tommee-tippee-closer-to-nature-electric-breast-pump-set/495937.html#q=pump&start=1

It's a bit noisy, I have to say.

IIRC, somewhere in the archives we have reports of a breast pump that was quite good, and fairly quiet....
I think maybe Pansy Mae wrote it?
Don't have time to search now, but whomever wrote the review reported falling in love with it.  ;-)
-Dianna

Pretty sure not Pansy 
But she will be along to verify or deny
Lol
X

Julie

I've got a Spectra S2 (double) breast pump - good condition.   I have other pumping equipment and looking ahead expect to be doing less of it rather than more so could let the Spectra go for a really good price to a UK address.    It comes with quite a few extras.  PM me if interested.  Smile      A

(05-03-2019, 10:42 AM)Shirazmn Wrote:  Today I wanted to get to the bottom of a curiosity that I had for a while. Since I love nipple stimulation I went to dig up the small milk pump that my wife used to use after our son was born.
It's a small device with a funnel shaped suction cup, a valve on one side and a thin hose connected to the suction engine. It is made to pull the nipple rather than sticking to the breast, so it has to be held into position.
It's function is to mimic a baby's suckling so it continuously sucks-releases about 4 times per second in the faster and weaker setting, to one longer harder suck per second in the slow mode. It has two mid-settings in between.

I tried it for about 7 or 8 minutes per side, expecting nipple soreness. Here are my findings:
1) my nipples are sucked all the way to the back of the funnel so... it means that my breasts are big enough (Yay! ... I guess)
2) I felt no nipple soreness during or after the suction, and the colour and shape of my nipples and areolas hasn't changed. (I am quite happy about the lack of change). I was honestly hoping for some more nipple sensitivity.
3) instead of making my nipple swell it made my whole breast swell. This is what I am surprised the most about. My little boobies are usually "one thing" with my pecs and have little roundness. After the short pumping you could tell where the pec ended and the breast started. I assume that it's all because of the increased blood flow that made the tissue heavy but, damn, it's like a month worth of PM use in 15 minutes. Eventually this swelling will go away, but it's without a doubt the most interesting find in this experiment.

The pump is stored away out of reach, so I won't be doing this frequently. Also I am nearing a doverue break in my PM intake so I am not going to push things ahead right now.
It was nice, though. Very nice.

I am a slave to the breast pump. I use a dual Ardo Calypso pump, lubricated with coconut oil.

I am pumping now, it's so erotic! I have gone from an A to a C cup, but my nipples are DD.

My nipples get drawn deep into the pump flanges, and I support the flanges in my bra.

I can pump for several hours without stress and I really feel floppy once the suction is released.

After being out all day, I begin to get heavy and I ache to be put to the breast pump. Although there is no discharge yet, the pumping relieves my breast weight.

Yes, I think I'm liking this thing a bit too much. Today I am home sick from work and I took out the pump again. Right now I am doing my second 10 minutes per side session. It is quite addictive. Unfortunately the one I have is super noisy, so there is no way to do long sessions as I belive my neighbours can actually hear the constant humming noise.
I wrote a bit about it in my "Micro update" thread today, along with a picture of where I am now at.

After reading this thread, I bought a Tommee Tippee electric breast pump on ebay. The first time I used it, I went overboard. Too long on the highest setting and got a little blister on my left nipple. Moderation is key!

I like it alot. Can't say if it makes my breasts considerably larger, but they feel fuller. My nips do look longer, tho. I love how they get sucked up into the cup. 7 minutes on each at the mid setting works for me. Then, it's an hour long noogleberry session at least once a day.

(18-03-2019, 03:40 PM)lilmikey Wrote:  After reading this thread, I bought a Tommee Tippee electric breast pump on ebay. The first time I used it, I went overboard. Too long on the highest setting and got a little blister on my left nipple. Moderation is key!

I like it alot. Can't say if it makes my breasts considerably larger, but they feel fuller. My nips do look longer, tho. I love how they get sucked up into the cup. 7 minutes on each at the mid setting works for me. Then, it's an hour long noogleberry session at least once a day.

Yay! Someone to compare notes with!
I took my last (for now) PM on Sunday night because of the side effects it's having (2 bad performances in bed in 2 days...), but I decided to still use the pump when I can. This morning I managed to do 1x10 min on each side before going to the office.
The fullness feeling comes back after even just that short session and nipples tingle for a little while.

I don't noogle but when I have some time to waste I take two round plastic tupperware containers, place them on my boobs and use a drinking plastic straw to suck the air out. The mild pulling effect is plasureable, and after leaving them attached (like suction cups) for 10 minutes I can feel them weight a bit more for 30 minutes. I won't make this a recurring thing, but it's a funny thing to do.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon