Hun
The state I’m in at the moment, you could have me 
Lol
All I can say it’s a good job I love my wife and loyal so your out of luck
X

Very hot Julie 
X

(05-03-2019, 07:58 PM)MeganJ Wrote:  
(05-03-2019, 07:40 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Female orgasms hun are way better than orgasms with the boytool

Many girls here can vouch on that one

x

Julie

ps
I have had starts of female type O and oh god would swap them any time

Can confirm, nipple orgasms are by far the best though hits me like a truck and then I can just keep going for a good half an hour until I am all cross eyed and sweaty. Would be even better with someone I was attracted to doing it...if that happens I'll report back!

Megan

Megan you are so right, they are out of this world and last much longer, it is a whole body orgasm. Lovely thing yes!

(05-03-2019, 06:22 PM)Nipply Russel Wrote:  
(05-03-2019, 08:35 AM)Beverley50 Wrote:  PS: 
Slightly off-subject - It is my personal belief that not ALL males are made for transitioning. I have a few friends in my trans group who really should stick to just dressing up. They look gross in female clothing, and nothing is going to make them appear feminine. Just imaging a 6'3 welder or mechanic with a bony structure like a tower crane, a thick jaw, big bony elbows and knees, semi bald and with hands like wrenches . . . . . . . dressed up like a woman. It would be funny as hell at a party though. And take note, I am not being ugly or judgmental. I speak from personal experience, having been close conversation with people like this. I've seen big muscular men cry like women because deep inside they know its impossible and unrealistic for them to transition successfully.

^ This

I recently got into a bit of an argument with some people who were trying to argue that "they're letting kids just choose gender and then they put them on blockers and hormones and stuff."

I argued that while kids are kids and prone to premature judgement without the wisdom that comes with experience, many of them KNOW that their brain's gender is different from their body's/assigned one and that puberty is a crushing transition for these people. They have to stand by and watch their body change into something that is repulsive to them.

The folks I was speaking with argued that they should go through puberty normally, but it will usually "sort itself out." Very frustrating conversation.

I have to agree with Beverly and Nipply here. I get VERY frustrated on two aspects of "us":
- The Trenders, who aren't really trans (no dysphoria) and want to be "unique" or "special", and actually are doing immense harm to those who MUST transition
- Those who claim "it's just a stage," especially when the child has been acting cross-sex since birth (E.G., a Jazz Jennings)

The second is a problem in a second way, also: as children, we learn to hide who we are. How many parents worked to beat the gay away? Tried to "toughen up" their son, or feminize their daughter, when they Just Aren't Wired That Way? Giving cross-sex hormones to a child who IS NOT dysphoric will induce dysphoria, but if we have learned to hide our nature early on, won't the children being forced into this, hide their discomfort, too? (Thinking Münchhausen by Proxy, for Woke Points, if you will). But denying treatment for those who ARE dysphoric is ALSO abuse.

And now that things are so politicized, can we even get decent (unbiased) research on this? I can only hope...  Though with corporations seeking to patent human DNA, I need to wonder WTF people are thinking. Are they unaware, or do they truly Not Care?

=Dianna

(06-03-2019, 12:15 AM)MeganJ Wrote:  
(05-03-2019, 07:40 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Female orgasms hun are way better than orgasms with the boytool

Can confirm, nipple orgasms are by far the best though hits me like a truck and then I can just keep going for a good half an hour until I am all cross eyed and sweaty. Would be even better with someone I was attracted to doing it...if that happens I'll report back!

JulieTG - How do you know this?

Megan - I concur, I just LOVE stimulating my nipples. It is so erotic I don't even know how to describe it. But climax through doing so? Is this even possible? It would be incredible to be able to do so. Usual masturbation has become just so boring and tedious, and it takes forever now.

I have to know how to come through nipple play only! Shy

Beverley
several times I have almost cum really hard, but not quite full and multiple
all I can say is the almost ones I had were better than penile orgasms

try pressing just above the base of the penise as that as you feminise swells and rewires

x

Julie

(06-03-2019, 02:04 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Beverley
several times I have almost cum really hard, but not quite full and multiple
all I can say is the almost ones I had were better than penile orgasms

try pressing just above the base of the penise as that as you feminise swells and rewires

x

Julie
I can relate now. Crossdressing for more than 30 years has done nothing compared to what DIY herbal HRT has accomplished in but 3 months since starting mid November. The changes have been profound, as insignificant as they may appear to strangers, to me the change has been huge, both physically and mentally.

I feel like a different person. Sexual stimulation has taken on a new form. The dangly thing has almost become a non-object and breasts and nipple stimulation has just about completely taken over my sexual senses.

I wonder if its been like this for others here too?

Bev

Uh darling 
Yes 
X
Lol

Julie

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon