Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How Do Others React When They Look at Your Breasts?

I see a female chiropractor every two weeks for a spinal adjustment, and during the past two months I have observed that she spends more time looking at my chest, which is covered by a shirt, when she does a spinal adjustment.  One of the adjustments that she does for one of the discs in my upper back is to stand in front of me, put her arms around me and hold her hands together over the disc in my upper back, and press me to her chest as she keeps hand pressure on the disc.  I know that she can feel my round breasts pushing against her busty chest which I estimate is a 36 D.  She blushes and looks embarrassed when she has finished the adjustment. My breasts and nipples have been growing larger due to the daily use of herbal creams and breast massage.   Recently she surprised me in that she took me into a room, closed the door, and told me to take my shirt off as she was going to do thermography to measure whether any of my spinal discs had inflammation.  When she saw my round breasts with big pink pierced nipples, she started to blush and became tongue tied.  She kept staring at my bare breasts and big pink pierced nipples as she did the measurement.   She then used a lap top computer and printer to print out the results of the measurement.  She had me keep my shirt off as she discussed the results, and at times she would touch different discs on my back which had inflammation.  She continued to blush when she looked at my bare chest.  I smiled when I had the thought that I wished that I could have her take her blouse and bra off, do thermography on her spine, and discuss the test results with her while looking at her bare chest!  I am curious as to how others react when they look at your breasts.

Thank you for sharing,I have not had a visit myself or even thought about it yet

(26-02-2019, 01:12 AM)michelle street Wrote:  Thank you for sharing,I have not had a visit myself or even thought about it yet

My chiropractor is male. He had obviously noticed by breasts and the fact i wear a bra months before i actually told him.

The office staff and he had absolutely no issues when i came in for my last visit as Jannet.

I have come to the conclusion, if anyone has a problem, its their problem not mine.

Your experience highlights that some people out there find breasts incredibly appealing (or hot, take your pick)...and perhaps especially so where they don't expect to find them.

This person was in a position to actually be able to see them. I wouldn't doubt for a minute that others out there would like to as well. 

I don't doubt for a minute that some women would be incredibly turned on by discovering a guy with female looking breasts.

As for reactions, those that I notice are smiles (both women and men).

People  seem to talk about gender transition around me. Yes my breasts are hard to ignore.  If you Saw my growth thread I am not afraid to show my boobs. In fact I go to adult resorts and I sunbathe topless.  One trip that stands out I went to the pool wearing a bikini bottom and no top.  The whole pool was discussing my body. They have said positive things mainly.

(25-02-2019, 02:51 PM)AzShannonCD Wrote:  I see a female chiropractor every two weeks for a spinal adjustment, and during the past two months I have observed that she spends more time looking at my chest, which is covered by a shirt, when she does a spinal adjustment.  One of the adjustments that she does for one of the discs in my upper back is to stand in front of me, put her arms around me and hold her hands together over the disc in my upper back, and press me to her chest as she keeps hand pressure on the disc.  I know that she can feel my round breasts pushing against her busty chest which I estimate is a 36 D.  She blushes and looks embarrassed when she has finished the adjustment. My breasts and nipples have been growing larger due to the daily use of herbal creams and breast massage.   Recently she surprised me in that she took me into a room, closed the door, and told me to take my shirt off as she was going to do thermography to measure whether any of my spinal discs had inflammation.  When she saw my round breasts with big pink pierced nipples, she started to blush and became tongue tied.  She kept staring at my bare breasts and big pink pierced nipples as she did the measurement.   She then used a lap top computer and printer to print out the results of the measurement.  She had me keep my shirt off as she discussed the results, and at times she would touch different discs on my back which had inflammation.  She continued to blush when she looked at my bare chest.  I smiled when I had the thought that I wished that I could have her take her blouse and bra off, do thermography on her spine, and discuss the test results with her while looking at her bare chest!  I am curious as to how others react when they look at your breasts.

I too see a female chiro. I have been seeing her for probably close to 15 years now, so before I jumped on the boobs train. When I take my shirt off, she usually does take a good look, but that's about it. No comments,  no techniques that require hugging- all her work is on me is on the chiro  table. She usually gives me a towel to cover up after the adjustment to go to the electrical stim room tho. I'm around a 38B, and she is probably around a 34B , as she is pretty petite.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon