X
Julie

(09-04-2019, 09:00 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Yup 
Their breasts
X
Lol
X
Julie

Yes, but I saw your posting with YOURS- and they are spectacular!  Makes me think mine are just "wanna-be's" Rolleyes

Lol
Sure it’s the photo angle
X

Julie

For me the areolae and nipple changes were immediate. I started with only FG and SP. One night they 'came alive' and began to grow.
A year later I started on PM and the growth was phenomenal.
The areolae went from a miniscule 1/2" across to over 1-1/2".
They've also darkened considerably. They used to be much lighter. I guess that due to my Latino genetics.

As for my nipples...no longer male but definitely female now.
They are much bigger and always stand out against my shirts.
Often I can feel them 'pushing' against the fabric, the sensation is akin to actively feeling them growing.

(02-03-2019, 03:31 AM)maturemetalsub Wrote:  Curious what changes OTHERS have noticed in their areola and nipples after growing breasts on PM?

Here are mine after about 4 years of off-and-on growth:
Areolas
  • Areolas have significantly increased in size - minimum 25-35% larger.
  • Areolas are very large and smooth at times, then other times are more condensed with Montgomery glands (little bumps) sticking way out.
  • Perhaps imagination, but also seem to be much darker.
  • DEFINITELY not male-like as my wife says.
Nipples
  • Used to be very small hard bumps, but barely noticeable.
  • Now much larger all the time - almost like I've been nursing.
  • Very large and erotic.  A hard squeeze and I can feel it right down you-know-where!
I've attached a photo in the "condensed" areola (Montgomery gland) stage with nipples at always-erect state.

I know this is quite old now, but gosh, your nipples are gorgeous. So erotic looking, ready to be played with.  Smile

I have been on and off the PM, but using FG , WP and RR consistently now for a few months. Starting back up on 500mg PM again.
My areolas have not changed in the last 2 years, but my nipples have grown out and stay out all the time now. Sensitive as well, love it.
I would love to see my areolas get bigger, not sure if it does for everyone.

Michelle

(15-07-2019, 03:23 PM)michelleann99 Wrote:  I have been on and off the PM, but using FG , WP and RR consistently now for a few months. Starting back up on 500mg PM again.
My areolas have not changed in the last 2 years, but my nipples have grown out and stay out all the time now. Sensitive as well, love it.
I would love to see my areolas get bigger, not sure if it does for everyone.

Michelle
Hi Michelle,
Yes, fenugreek will make the milk ducts grow and swell a lot. When I was using fenugreek 3000mg/day I developed large clusters of milk ducts behind my breasts too after about 2 months. I remember when I played guitar they kinda hurt when i had the guitar against my chest, so much so that it was really uncomfortable. I could feel the balls behind my breasts hurt from the pressure. 

These disappeared again when I stopped with FG. I never lactated but I'm pretty sure that I would have if I continued. They say breastfeeding mothers will increase milk flow within 72 hours after starting FG.

However, one has to take a LOT of FG daily, like 3000mg/day minimum. This is not a problem since FG is harmless if not used continuously. 

FG promotes prolactin, and too much of this is bad for males.

X

Bev

My areolas have not increased in size, but my nipples have! And so sensitive. Love this too. I'm in a state of sexual arousal almost all of the time. Its an incredible feeling. My nipples stand out throughout the day. No way to hide them anymore. So I just show them off. Some notice, some don't. Don't care.  Smile

I would love to be able to climax just from nipple play, and I have tried, but I just can't get there. Close but no cigar. 

Bev

Bev - one day soon you'll do it.  Just be relaxed and give it enough time - say double the time you've been giving yourself.  Use some baby oil. 
You can feel the link between your nipples and your genitals so that means with enough stimulation it's bound to happen.  Imagine yourself restrained in my  dungeon where I'll keep working them for hours until you show me satisfaction.  If the feeling in your nipples intensifies towards pain, see it as a fire of sensation thats going to consume your whole body.    Your first climax may be a dry one but dont stop.  If you keep going then, before long you'll get to the main performance. Its not that uncommon - you need to *know* it's going to happen. [Image: smile.gif] Ari

My areloas have definitely enlarged and gotten puffy since I started taking PM! I can't say I've had much changes with my nipples.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon