Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Understanding Areola & Nipple Changes

Curious what changes OTHERS have noticed in their areola and nipples after growing breasts on PM?

Here are mine after about 4 years of off-and-on growth:
Areolas
  • Areolas have significantly increased in size - minimum 25-35% larger.
  • Areolas are very large and smooth at times, then other times are more condensed with Montgomery glands (little bumps) sticking way out.
  • Perhaps imagination, but also seem to be much darker.
  • DEFINITELY not male-like as my wife says.
Nipples
  • Used to be very small hard bumps, but barely noticeable.
  • Now much larger all the time - almost like I've been nursing.
  • Very large and erotic.  A hard squeeze and I can feel it right down you-know-where!
I've attached a photo in the "condensed" areola (Montgomery gland) stage with nipples at always-erect state.

Agreed

Oh my gosh
Those nipples have just got that please please please come and play with me look
X
There gorgeous 
X
Lucky wife
X
Julie

(02-03-2019, 08:48 AM)julieTG Wrote:  Oh my gosh
Those nipples have just got that please please please come and play with me look
X
There gorgeous 
X
Lucky wife
X
Julie

LOL Blush.  Yeah, every time I brush my teeth in the morning and look at them, they just seem to get harder and stick out more  Rolleyes

(02-03-2019, 03:31 AM)maturemetalsub Wrote:  Curious what changes OTHERS have noticed in their areola and nipples after growing breasts on PM?

Areolas
  • Areolas are very large and smooth at times, then other times are more condensed with Montgomery glands (little bumps) sticking way out.
Nipples
  • Very large and erotic.  A hard squeeze and I can feel it right down you-know-where!
I've attached a photo in the "condensed" areola (Montgomery gland) stage with nipples at always-erect state.

I think mine are lighter, though that's probably more from them not getting any sun in years, whereas before I used to take off my shirt at the beach quite frequently.

They are a bit larger, and more sensitive, and hard pretty much all the time though.

(02-03-2019, 03:31 AM)maturemetalsub Wrote:  Curious what changes OTHERS have noticed in their areola and nipples after growing breasts on PM?

Areolas
Nipples

The old saying about nipples being "nature's little thermometers" seems to hold true, at least for me. Areola large and smooth= I'm warm. Montgomery glands and nipple up, smaller aereola= I'm cold.

Areolas
Nipples

My areolas and nipples are similar to yours. But lighter and pink in colour, probably due to a whiter skin in general. But oh my ,are mine sensitive. It is the best aspect of having breasts. The pleasure that can be derived from nipple stimulation is immense. It can possibly occupy my entire day now. However, I gotta do other stuff too so I try and ignore it most of the time. When I wake up every morning they are like two torpedos ready to launch. I have to force myself to say "don't touch, don't start now". Rolleyes

My areola started at less than half an inch wide and grew over 2  and one half inches wide.  My nipples are mainly engorged and I need to wear a bra or two shirts.  Recently I have been shopping for tops 40 inch for size large b cup.  Part of my growth is because I use suction on nipples areola and my whole breast.  I use cupping noogleberry and I saw nursing vacuum on the boardatd I want to try.  What clothes do we wear to show or hide areola or nipples?

My wife says that my areolas are as large and dark as hers now, and my nipples are larger and always hard.  Embarrassed, but I think I have to agree Blush

...and she says there is no mistaking them for breasts on the beach any more.  I've been watching and don't see anyone staring, but just the thought is kind of an erotic tease!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon