Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How do our women percieve ?

An amusing thought just occured

There are some of us parading around at the beginning of transition or journey , going oh my gosh look at these breasts  there HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUge

Our women probably raise an eyebrow and think there dots or pimples

x

Later on as breasts grow there is fear, and then for some jealousy

x

Then as real growth kicks in, there again is fear sometimes and perhaps wonder

x

Then for some as larger growth , perhaps acceptance and even enjoyment

x

The standard mind of a woman is hard to figure, but would love to read the real thoughts of partners growing breasts

x

Julie

Women perceive me as ugly I've always been celibate and alone. Turning my body female could only help my chances... since when at rock bottom the only place left to go is up.

(26-03-2019, 12:19 PM)dementedClown Wrote:  Women perceive me as ugly I've always been celibate and alone. Turning my body female could only help my chances... since when at rock bottom the only place left to go is up.

demented, you should find a good therapist before you get yourself down a Rabbit Hole you cant find your way back from....   This is NOT for fads, kicks or fetish...  it's very serious stuff.  It is NOT a cure all, nor an answer for lonely hearts.

(26-03-2019, 03:15 PM)Aria Wrote:  
(26-03-2019, 12:19 PM)dementedClown Wrote:  Women perceive me as ugly I've always been celibate and alone. Turning my body female could only help my chances... since when at rock bottom the only place left to go is up.

demented, you should find a good therapist before you get yourself down a Rabbit Hole you cant find your way back from....   This is NOT for fads, kicks or fetish...  it's very serious stuff.  It is NOT a cure all, nor an answer for lonely hearts.

I've had a therapist most of my whole life but thanks for the generic advice. As a clown I dislike seriousness.

(26-03-2019, 05:25 PM)dementedClown Wrote:  

I've had a therapist most of my whole life but thanks for the generic advice. As a clown I dislike seriousness.

LOL

(26-03-2019, 10:31 PM)Aria Wrote:  

LOL

To me there's nothing serious about a male taking female estrogen supplements. Actually it seems the opposite of serious.

In any case, what could possibly go wrong?

(26-03-2019, 10:38 PM)dementedClown Wrote:  

LOL

To me there's nothing serious about a male taking female estrogen supplements. Actually it seems the opposite of serious.

You are not serious.  Or you wouldn't have to ask the question...   Go to Web MD and educate yourself.  Especially if you are going to Do It Yourself without a Doctors supervision.

(27-03-2019, 05:17 AM)Aria Wrote:  
(26-03-2019, 03:15 PM)Aria Wrote:  demented, you should find a good therapist before you get yourself down a Rabbit Hole you cant find your way back from....   This is NOT for fads, kicks or fetish...  it's very serious stuff.  It is NOT a cure all, nor an answer for lonely hearts.

LOL

You are not serious.  Or you wouldn't have to ask the question...   Go to Web MD and educate yourself.  Especially if you are going to Do It Yourself without a Doctors supervision.

Very much lost for words .. For most of us, this is not a joke. I know I am sure as hell not doing this just for shits n giggles.

(27-03-2019, 05:17 AM)Aria Wrote:  
(26-03-2019, 03:15 PM)Aria Wrote:  demented, you should find a good therapist before you get yourself down a Rabbit Hole you cant find your way back from....   This is NOT for fads, kicks or fetish...  it's very serious stuff.  It is NOT a cure all, nor an answer for lonely hearts.

LOL

What part of my username are you not getting? I'm depressed and demented. Some days I feel like I'm on the verge of death. I am alone and have nothing to lose. What...is so serious about female hormones?

I would like to hear, in your own words, what is so bad about female hormones that I am not understanding here. Not google, not Web MD, but your own words.

demented.  Like all life changing decisions, this is one of them.  Even on strong herbals like PM, once you get breast material, the only way to get rid of them totally is Mastectomy.  Medically, you have to make sure you are NOT overdoing it.   There are quite a few peeps on this board that thinks "Well, if 1000mg of PM has done this in 2 months, I will go to 3000mg and get 3x more growth....

The problem with that is there is more than one chemical in real PM that effects different things.  You could throw yourself into a heart attack, stroke, DVT and condition your body to be more susceptible to migraines and other nasties.

So, don't just "do it", think it through with knowledge, forethought and maybe even a Doctor monitoring your health.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon