Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Stopping PM

My 3 modes of using PM are use it in rotation with BO daily, monthly, and take a break.  Right now I am taking a break.  I feel like I wenot through a emotional phase where I was bitchy. I was talking in a new way where I eventually got on my families nerves.  So I was ready for a break.

(28-02-2019, 01:01 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Bev
seriously with the gorgeous looking avatar you have
why do you want to stop
you have natural female lines
x

Julie
x

XXX
Thanks Julie. Take note that that particular photo was taken right after a pro makeup session. I don't look like that when I wake up in the morning. . . . . . almost, but not quite. Tongue   But yes, they tell me I have a good oval face for makeup.

Anyway, I was just going to stop for a week or two . . . . . . and what do I do when I woke up this morning . . . . . . . swallow down 1000mg of PM with my coffee.

Can't stop. Will try again tomorrow.

(28-02-2019, 04:14 PM)BillyBoy_Delano Wrote:  My 3 modes of using PM are use it in rotation with BO daily, monthly, and take a break.  Right now I am taking a break.  I feel like I wenot through a emotional phase where I was bitchy. I was talking in a new way where I eventually got on my families nerves.  So I was ready for a break.

Funny, I find myself bitchy with people a.t.m. I apologize more than usual. Brain changing!

Back on it! Same as before.

Just a random question - What do you girls do about nipples that have become larger and erect all the time. I mean erect ALL the time. I can see them prominently through a t-shirt or blouse, even with a vest and bra underneath The only way to hide them is with a knitted top or jacket. Can't wear those every day. Tissues are a hassle. Tape hurt when I take it off.

Can't have large nipples in the day, especially until lunchtime.

uuuhhhhhhhhhhhhh
do we get photos ?x

Tongue 

nipple pads

x

Julie

(01-03-2019, 11:54 AM)julieTG Wrote:  uuuhhhhhhhhhhhhh
do we get photos ?x

Tongue 

nipple pads

x

Julie

Photos! I'm reluctant at this point in the journey. My boobs are like most here, spectacular to me, but probably underwhelming to anyone else. Maybe one day when I look good (to me that is) and there is someone around to take real good pictures. Then I'll show, in the right setting.

No nipple pads, I'll just stick to Kleenex in my bra. Does the job, just double up on the thickness. Flaunt what cannot be hidden.

Bev I used to start stop, get upset and pitch everything etc for years now off and on. Many other brands you name it in past 5-6 years. So anyway when I 1st did PM about 5+ months ago, it made my breast have glands, duct work, solid buds etc. Before with other creams pills etc you name it just gained some fat and it would go away.

Well fast forward I have been steady at it for like 5+ months, I am on the end of 8 days no PM, I am holding off on another order, but I am doing breast Milk Tea and Fen and Saw 3 times a day and it was way helped with the bitchiness I was having.

I don't know how one completely stops at this point. My 38b new bras are snug and I feel once the right side is as full as the left I need to maybe switch to a lite main dosage etc right.

Well I for one am glad you are back on, so do you do all 1000 mg of PM at once in the Am or several times a day?  I played with 1500 and even with a lot of vitamin d and others I felt to sore. So 1000 for me seems to work like 1500-2000 on others.

At least from what gals are posting as far as I can tell. Blush

OK Back to nipples, way hard hard bigger than a #2 pencil eraser and way tender, so i think I hear ya loud and clear too.

Maybe to much info but I can get a full body O from a decent massage session. Swear it is better than the other parts now or ever where. You need to enjoy the girls IMOP, once you get to the next stage like Tanner 4 etc I think they will be a tad bit less hard at times, and recess a bit into the rest of the breast, but still very womanly from here on out. They are yours so own them proud..

What about silicone nipple covers? I use them and they way reduce the girls from poking out even though a lightly padded T-Shirt Bra. Look into them hun.  take care, way enjoy your journey and post! Cool

(02-03-2019, 12:04 AM)happyboobs Wrote:  Bev I used to start stop, get upset and pitch everything etc for years now off and on. Many other brands you name it in past 5-6 years. So anyway when I 1st did PM about 5+ months ago, it made my breast have glands, duct work, solid buds etc. Before with other creams pills etc you name it just gained some fat and it would go away.

Well fast forward I have been steady at it for like 5+ months, I am on the end of 8 days no PM, I am holding off on another order, but I am doing breast Milk Tea and Fen and Saw 3 times a day and it was way helped with the bitchiness I was having.

I don't know how one completely stops at this point. My 38b new bras are snug and I feel once the right side is as full as the left I need to maybe switch to a lite main dosage etc right.

Well I for one am glad you are back on, so do you do all 1000 mg of PM at once in the Am or several times a day?  I played with 1500 and even with a lot of vitamin d and others I felt to sore. So 1000 for me seems to work like 1500-2000 on others.

At least from what gals are posting as far as I can tell. Blush

OK Back to nipples, way hard hard bigger than a #2 pencil eraser and way tender, so i think I hear ya loud and clear too.

Maybe to much info but I can get a full body O from a decent massage session. Swear it is better than the other parts now or ever where. You need to enjoy the girls IMOP, once you get to the next stage like Tanner 4 etc I think they will be a tad bit less hard at times, and recess a bit into the rest of the breast, but still very womanly from here on out. They are yours so own them proud..

What about silicone nipple covers? I use them and they way reduce the girls from poking out even though a lightly padded T-Shirt Bra. Look into them hun.  take care, way enjoy your journey and post! Cool

I swallowed down 1000mg of PM yesterday morning just out of fear, after not taking anything for two days. I guess I'm addicted now. Can't stop. Since then I have continued with 500mg PM, WP & RR twice a day, morning and evening, 12 hours apart. This is my dosage.  I'm sure however that 2000mg PM will do nothing to me wrt negative effects, although I have not done so for an extended period, and not planning to do so either. I guess I have had a high level of E ever since childhood, because I've always been girly anyway. Definitely no cis male. Don't identify with male macho stuff. I rather spend hours looking at Women's lingerie, camisoles, Tanks & spaghetti tops on Amazon, or lurk around Macy's. They have such beautiful stuff, and cheap too. I like their Bozzollo and Olivia brands. Sexy and semi stretch, with 10% spandex. Fits so good.

Anyway, so 1000mg of the three mentioned will mimic puberty and beyond over an extended period, which is probably good in order for a wider audience to get used to the new me through gradual change.

I've familiarized myself with the Tanner scale for the first time recently, and I probably fit in around 3, but not quite sure. My areolas have shrunk a bit, but have now become part of my nipple. Its like the nipple and areolas have combined to form a more prominent and erect unit, and is very noticeable. This is why I have to try and cover and hide them. They are unnaturally large, compared to the size of my breasts. Yet I have a lot of breast tissue, and I can feel the fat with the harder, textured breast tissue underneath extending up under my armpits. I'm probably exaggerating this in terms of size, but its just to explain what's been happening.

And my nipples are just so frigging sensitive and erotic to touch now. Today its back to super-itchy again. I just hope that this will eventually subside, because it is quite annoying and distracting. Throughout the day I have to go to the bathroom and massage my boobs, and rub my nipples, just to settle them down again. Very erotic & pleasurable though

X

Bev

(01-03-2019, 11:54 AM)julieTG Wrote:  uuuhhhhhhhhhhhhh
do we get photos ?x

Tongue 

nipple pads

x

Julie

OK, here's a reluctant one. Rolleyes All me!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

See 
It’s easy
Very nice by the way 
I definitely see a woman in the making here
X
Julie

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon