Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Letting go of the MANHOOD

(04-05-2021, 08:46 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  
(04-05-2021, 02:42 PM)romoore248 Wrote:  

I am not sure this thread has maintained a positive direction. I am new on this path I understand there are risk involved.  I take a high dose of pm 8 2x a day along with the combo I feels works with my system. I also take yohimbine when I feel I want to have an erection,  I used this in the past when I developed ed for lack of enough physical activity and have tested with pm and seems to work just as well. Welcome back screaming orgasms that might wake the neighbors.

I like my breast that have formed I like the changes in body fat as I fast away some old fat and add back some new in slightly different ways. I am enjoying the soft skin, the feelings I get when my skin senses a breeze. I did finally tell the wife, should have done so before started was a mistake.

I feel like i am easing towards that natural place I have always felt was me. not exactly a man but not a woman. A flux state this has put my mind at ease making these adjustments. and revitalized my life

Over dosing on PM will not help you. Eight a day? That's 4000mg right? Cut it down to half of that if you want it make any sense. That's one way ticket to not only health problems, but to fried breast buds too... If you keep on OD'ing, you can absolutely be sure there's no sense dreaming of ever growing them nice and round. Nor big for that matter.

Take this as a friendly advice. Don't make the same mistakes others have done.
Agree totally.

I don't know that I would want to let go of my penis.  I spend a lot of time outdoors and it's very useful for things besides sex.  My balls are another story.  Most of the time, they just get in the way.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon