Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hello

hey everyone. I was here as cindi smith a couple years ago. You can see my pics there. Hopefully i will get some up to date ones on this profile. I have been off herbals for about a year now and started on pm today. I never lost any growth in the year and excited to build on it. I wear bras daily. Am 5,8 180 lbs and hope to get down about 30 lbs soon. Im 40 but look 30 smooth hairless body and lots of curves. I crossdress when i can but keep it personal. Cant wait to feel my buds tender again.

Welcome back. I hope you respond well to the restart.

(22-02-2019, 04:04 AM)Cindi11 Wrote:  hey everyone. I was here as cindi smith a couple years ago. You can see my pics there. Hopefully i will get some up to date ones on this profile. I have been off herbals for about a year now and started on pm today. I never lost any growth in the year and excited to build on it. I wear bras daily. Am 5,8 180 lbs and hope to get down about 30 lbs soon. Im 40 but look 30 smooth hairless body and lots of curves. I crossdress when i can but keep it personal. Cant wait to feel my buds tender again.

Hi there & and welcome "back". I've only been her for about 2 months now, and have learned so much from these wonderfully informed girls.

Hi Cindy!
Welcome back.
I'm looking forward to seeing your previous growth get even better.
Bobbi

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon