Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Selfie time (line)!

Very pretty poly...er-um Elisa Wink  I wish you all the best for your transition, now show some boob. TongueBig Grin

I know things will work out for you.  I always admired your "look", to me you always looked feminine.  Or at least most of the time in your pictures.  I have no doubt that if your girlfriend and you can at least get to an understanding if nothing else.  After all, the best friendship is based on love as well and best love built on friendship.

Lotus ?
Now what a question 
Lol
Was thinking same though
X
Julie

(17-02-2019, 01:44 PM)polymorphis Wrote:  Dear friends,

I apologise for my very long absence. My last update post was back in September 2017, and since then I have been silent. It is not that I disappeared completely. I lurked the boards from time to time. However, it appears that what happened to me is similar to other girls on these forums who took the path of full transition. We just post less and less often.

But I didn't forget about you, about all the support I got from people on this discussion board. Looking back, my presence here was instrumental for my development. This forum gave me the opportunity to show my progress, and I took my first baby steps that finally resulted in my transition. I am very grateful I had an opportunity to be here and to speak to you.

You may have questions about what happened to me and what is my current status. To give you some idea about my developments, I am sending a selfie time-line since my first dose of HRT back in January 2018.

As you maybe remember, I came out to my family in January 2017 before my first session with a sexologist. The whole year 2017 I was trying to learn about myself better and to decide if the transition is the best option. But the more people knew that I am trans, the more I realised that this is the right path and maybe the only path for me. Yes, I had and I still have many challenges to overcome. One of the biggest challenges was an episode of optic neuritis in July 2017. However, because the symptoms were fortunately mild, it was diagnosed much later, in January 2018. I was devastated. Optic neuritis means approximately 50 % risk of developing multiple sclerosis in 5 years. Moreover, the vision on my right eye will probably never fully recover. It fluctuates, sometimes I see like through shiny fog or blue filter, especially when tired, stressed or in heat. In this position, I had to decide - put my transition on hold or continue even faster. I decided on the second option. I thought that I might very well try to live the fullest. I took it as a warning: "You never know, what can happen. Live!" And so I lived. At the end of January, I started HRT (the first picture is with my very first boxes of HRT).

The first photo from April is from my first trip out as me during the daylight. The second April selfie is taken during the make-up lessons. Since then I began to go out presenting as a woman more and more often. Fortunately, I seemed to pass reasonably well. People weren't noticing anything, and it gave me more courage. Wink

May photo is before my first trip by train and the whole day spent in a different city as me. June photos are documenting my first visit to a theatre.

The second July photo in a black shirt was taken during the metal festival and it was one of the last times I was outside as a "kind-of-man". I realised that I don't feel well when I try to present as a man and moreover, at that point it was easier to pass as a woman. Even in male clothes, people often addressed me as "ma'am". Tongue

In August, I went full-time. Photos from that month were made in Málaga. Making the whole trip as my true self was very beautiful. I was finally able to show myself in all those summer clothes! Big Grin

The last set of photos are from September 2018 to January 2019. The photo from December shows the best my current status.

My current regime is as follows:

Estrofem (estradiol) 4 mg a day
Androcur (cyproterone) 50 mg a day

To lower risk of another bout of optic neuritis:
Borage oil (source of gamma-linoleic acid) 2000 mg a day
D3 vitamin 5000 I.U. a day
DHEA 50 mg a day
Estriol cream twice a day one week a month

Other supplements:
Omega-3 fatty acids
Collagen
Hyaluronic acid
Progesterone cream once a day on the breast area

Other approaches:
Breast massage with walnut oil and Aloe vera gel once a day

I could write very long about my adventures, challenges and further plans. If you are interested to hear more or see some pictures in higher resolution, please ask in this thread. I'll try to answer as soon as possible.

Yours,

Elisa (aka polymorphis)

I think you look stunning, and so toned. Well done. I'm so impressed, and just a little jealous. I can just imagine how stunning you will be with a pro makeup job.

Bev

Elisa,

Also gonna for a long time.. also lurked in the background. Reading your post as always is inspiring. My hope is that your health challenges are overcome and or you do your best to go forward in life with vigor and passion. Live it to the fullest. You are a beautiful woman who literally transformed before our eyes. Best wishes and good luck in all. 

Erin

Wow ! !  Elisa, you have really bloomed.  You look so much like my Medical Doctor.  I consider her very pretty, sweet and knowledgeable.  I wish I had a pic of her and you could see the "Sister" look between the two of you.  Congrats and welcome back .

XO
Aria

I wanted to say that your journey has been very inspirational.  I ended up reading your entire progress thread, too!  You look great and, if that is any indication of how you also feel, then I’m truly happy for you!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon