Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What’s happening to me? 6 weeks on BO

(10-04-2019, 12:26 PM)Shirazmn Wrote:  @Zork

As others have said, you are mistaken.
BO contains estrogens and the only reason why it will make you grow boobs and feminise your body is because it contains them. Not neurotransmitter or anything else... Estrogens!

Nothing you find on this site is homeopatic. Any herb, HRT, or BO is indeed acting on your body adding hormones or lowering other hormones. Do not make the mistake of thinking that BO is a harmless thing. Homeopatic remedies are fresh water. BO will alter your body permanently and will also carry many side effects you should be prepared for.

Thank you very much for explaining.
I've been searching a lot to have scientific informations about the use of glandular tissue, I used to search a lot on Pubmed and I found nothing, this is frustrating. I thought BO were acting on our pituitary gland and making it work as female pituitary gland is working.
Anyway, I have planned 6 months of BO @250 mg per day, this is recommended serving size of Swanson so I hope I will avoid sides effects. I'm on 10 days, I have results I will continue to update and if it works well may be posting picture after before.
Best wishes

(11-04-2019, 08:41 AM)Zork Wrote:  Thank you very much for explaining.
I've been searching a lot to have scientific informations about the use of glandular tissue, I used to search a lot on Pubmed and I found nothing, this is frustrating. I thought BO were acting on our pituitary gland and making it work as female pituitary gland is working.
Anyway, I have planned 6 months of BO @250 mg per day, this is recommended serving size of Swanson so I hope I will avoid sides effects. I'm on 10 days, I have results I will continue to update and if it works well may be posting picture after before.
Best wishes

You are welcome, and good luck with your growth.
One last word of advice: as I explained elsewhere BO has a longer lasting effect on the body. Some people say that after 6 months or 1 year on BO the feminization of the hormones production is irreversible. I am not a scientist and I can't confirm or deny that, but it seems that BO's estrogens are stored in your fat cells and keep being delivered to your body for as long as those fat cells are stored and used in the future.
So, be careful, because 6 months on BO could lead to a longer time under the effects of BO's estrogens.

Good luck and, as always, keep us posted!

I believe that men and women are able to grow "x" amount of breast tissue in terms of numbers and sizes of lobules. Once you have grown it, it is for ever and the only way to get rid of it is surgery. Your breast tissue can shrink a lot, depending on your diet and stimulus, if you loose fat you will loose breast size but not breast tissue. I guess that BO or PM diet is a key to stimulate lobule's growth, once you've achieved maximum growth, you can't get more, and the only thing you can do to have more is to go for stem cells injections like women do. I'm not sure HRT given by endocrinologists will allow you to grow more breast tissue than natural way. I believe if you want to keep your breasts in a good shape, it is important to give them daily stimulus to keep your breast tissue active using a breast pump 30 min once daily is sufficient.
I don't pretend this is the truth, I'm just sharing my experience and what I believe.

Did you have your DHT levels tested too?

While there is not a process to convert E to T, there is a process that converts T to DHT. Do any of the things you are taking block this process?

I started out with herbals just taking SP, which is one of the herbals that block this conversion as DHT causes baldness. I didn't get tested, but I felt like it increased my T levels, would DHT blockers do that, if it doesn't turn into DHT, then won't it just stay T if it doesn't aromatize to E?

@Paula I'm not likely to test my hormones, anyway, 3 years ago I've been a lot on herbal stuff blocking conversion of T to DHT, Reishi, Saw Palmetto... 2 years ago I've been on finasteride for 5 months, then another 3 months on finasteride + spiro. I finished with that because I lost energy, felt completely down and depressed, making bad dreams and may be I had post finasteride syndrome.
While on finasteride plus spiro I did not get any impressive breast growth, I guess I had more using Saw Palmetto + fenugreek + white peony cocktail, for those who are not interested in mtf transition, natural regime in much better to my point of view.

The most impressive growth I ever had is now with BO. I only take recommended dose when I wake up (250mg), after 2 days my breast where much more sensitive and my aerolas darker. I'm now on 10 days with BO, I already had some growth, I guess I'm a good candidate for BO, may be this is because finasteride and spiro prepared my breast to grow before taking BO.
I have no sides effects, may be just a little bit down in the morning, so may be I will take BO before going to bed, I will see..

I hope you don’t mind that I’m dipping in here on the men’s forum. I’m usually over on breastnexus since I’m a chic. I happen to be taking BO, however, which is why I read your post. I was on maca powder with my BO, but I’ve since discontinued the maca the weeks that I take BO since maca is such a powerful adaptogen. From what I gather, maca is terrific at correcting whatever is unbalanced in your hormonal system. Since you’re a genetic male, high estrogen would be unbalanced, and the maca could be “correcting” what you’re trying to achieve. You and I both are exactly trying to upset our hormonal systems with the BO. That’s just my 2 cents, if it makes any sense. I hope everything works out for you.

(09-05-2019, 08:32 PM)SugarplumFairy Wrote:  I hope you don’t mind that I’m dipping in here on the men’s forum. I’m usually over on breastnexus since I’m a chic. I happen to be taking BO, however, which is why I read your post. I was on maca powder with my BO, but I’ve since discontinued the maca the weeks that I take BO since maca is such a powerful adaptogen. From what I gather, maca is terrific at correcting whatever is unbalanced in your hormonal system. Since you’re a genetic male, high estrogen would be unbalanced, and the maca could be “correcting” what you’re trying to achieve. You and I both are exactly trying to upset our hormonal systems with the BO. That’s just my 2 cents, if it makes any sense. I hope everything works out for you.

Re: I hope you don’t mind that I’m dipping in here on the men’s forum

Not at all. Thanks for chiming in.

(15-02-2019, 06:52 PM)Silviasecret Wrote:  I started taking a daily regimen of:
(2) 250mg BO x2 daily
1 teaspoon Red Maca powder
1 tablespoon ground flax seed

I also took a baseline hormone blood test before I started which showed:
Testosterone total serum 343 (264-916 normal range male)
Estrogen 32.2 (7.6-42.6 normal range male)
LH 13.8 (1.7-8.6 normal range male)
FSH 34.3 (1.5-12.4 normal range male)

Now, after 6 weeks my results are:
Testosterone total serum 443 (264-916 normal range male)
Estrogen 29.0 (7.6-42.6 normal range male)
LH 14.6 (1.7-8.6normal range male)
FSH 36.6 (1.5-12.4 normal range male)

So after my regimen for 6 weeks, my T went UP 30% and E went down 10%.  WTF?  I’m obviously disappointed but also baffled that I moved the hormone mix but in the wrong direction.  My T was relatively low, so is my body so hungry for T that it aromatized the “extra” E?  Appreciate any help.

Your not suppressing your Testosterone. BO wont do that btw. Take reshi mushroom or something else to block T so its in a female range.

oops

(15-02-2019, 06:52 PM)Silviasecret Wrote:  I started taking a daily regimen of:
(2) 250mg BO x2 daily
1 teaspoon Red Maca powder
1 tablespoon ground flax seed

I also took a baseline hormone blood test before I started which showed:
Testosterone total serum 343 (264-916 normal range male)
Estrogen 32.2 (7.6-42.6 normal range male)
LH 13.8 (1.7-8.6 normal range male)
FSH 34.3 (1.5-12.4 normal range male)

Now, after 6 weeks my results are:
Testosterone total serum 443 (264-916 normal range male)
Estrogen 29.0 (7.6-42.6 normal range male)
LH 14.6 (1.7-8.6normal range male)
FSH 36.6 (1.5-12.4 normal range male)

So after my regimen for 6 weeks, my T went UP 30% and E went down 10%.  WTF?  I’m obviously disappointed but also baffled that I moved the hormone mix but in the wrong direction.  My T was relatively low, so is my body so hungry for T that it aromatized the “extra” E?  Appreciate any help.

make sure your body temp is above 98.2

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon