Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BO program

Hello everyone,

I'm currently taking 1,000 mg of BO daily, but I want to add something to my regimen to help with my growth.

I have to order from Swanson soon, so I thought it would be a good time to ask what I could add. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

An Anti-Androgen would help. 
MSM and Collagen are good, too.

my thoughts ..pituitary glandulars  are the only supplements to take with bovine ovary glandular supplements
along with that look into protein in shakes or bars etc

WHY BOVINE OVARY BY ITSELF IS NOT ENOUGH
Your ovaries secrete two main hormones – estrogen and progesterone. And as important as these hormones are for breast growth, they aren’t the only ones required for growth.
You see, pubertal growth results from increased sex hormones like estrogen and progesterone and growth hormone (HGH).
The thing is - your ovaries do not produce growth hormone. It’s your pituitary gland that’s responsible for producing HGH and releasing it into the bloodstream.
On top of this, the pituitary gland also produces prolactin, another key breast enhancement hormone, as well as Lutenizing Hormone (LH) and Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH) – both of which act on the ovaries to stimulate sex hormone production and regulate the menstrual cycle.
To truly stimulate your body into producing the hormones required for breast growth – you’ll need both bovine ovary and pituitary glandulars.

this is from my link posted below check it out

FWIW, I had a bad reaction to PS. 
YMMV.

Just a small list of things 

White peony
Magnesium
Whey Protein 
Omega 3,6,9 Fish Oil 
Arthur Andrew Nattovena
Hylands Bio Plasma Salts  
Liver (All B Vitamins)
hydrolysate collagen type 1&3

I also take a saw palmetto pill which I dump into a 5 gallon jug of water and drink it with lemon juice throughout the day. 

Thats what I take, you dont have to get all those things.

Most of the time BO and a mild anti androgen with an aromatase up regulator work pretty well, oh yea and DRINK LOTS OF WATER (Filtered if you can)

Thanks for your input everyone.

Some of this jargon is unknown to me, though: PS? MSM?

What do you mean by "aromatase up regulator"?

I've read a few posts saying that reishi mushroom is also an option. Under which category does it fit? Anti-androgen or "aromatase regulator"?

What kind of dosage do you suggest for pituitary glandulars?

F*** Me! I'M Not Ever Trying Anymore Raw Ovarian Glandular it's a waste of time! 

I'M at the point I would rather just go on HRT and forget all these supplements!

(12-02-2019, 04:47 AM)BeautifulBambi Wrote:  F*** Me! I'M Not Ever Trying Anymore Raw Ovarian Glandular it's a waste of time! 

I'M at the point I would rather just go on HRT and forget all these supplements!
Right the best option is hrt but some can't you have to deal with approval of others to get needed letter's ,and the full on dedication of living as a woman around your family work,freinds , so Bambi how long did you attempt BO ?

PS is Pituitary Support. MSM is ... well, MSM. It’s a collagen booster of sorts. 
The long name is Methylsulfonylmethane 

(12-02-2019, 04:47 AM)BeautifulBambi Wrote:  F*** Me! I'M Not Ever Trying Anymore Raw Ovarian Glandular it's a waste of time! 

If I went on HRT I would just remove White Peony, Saw Plametto, Ovarian Glandular and Pituitary Glandular from my above list. 

I found that beyond NBE that these compounds are important for my daily maintenance of my health and wellness.  

If I listed all the things I periodically consume for my health it would be a whole page. 

This is a lifestyle not a quick fix  Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon