Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Red Maca?

Is anyone that has been on PM or other Herbs tried red maca? I ordered the organic raw red maca, I think thi sis suppose to be the best to help your hips and butt?

I think it is suppose to help hormone balance etc.

Any help appreciated.

I've never tried red maca.  It might just be me, but PM by itself has done a lot to feminize my hips/butt.  Women's jeans fit me much better now then men's jeans.   Blush

My bum is getting larger and rounder Last few weeks as well
X
Julie

I tried it, but the taste is so awful I gave up before finding out what it might do.

I'm not on PM, but I have used gelatinized Maca periodically, for a couple of years.  I can subjectively report increased physical energy levels with its use.  I cannot positively attest to changes in butt shape due to its use, since my butt-shaping strategy is based on targeted weight training.  On the other hand, butt and hips is the only area on me where skin-fold caliper shows meaningful fat layer.  It could be genetics, or maybe there's something to the maca-butt connection.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon