Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Transsexual vs Transgender - What's the difference?

Nope sorry disagree
I would not describe myself as transsexual and I flip from both and modified my body
So has pansy and she is definitely in middle
Doctor needs to go and study wpath a bit longer
X

Julie

(21-03-2019, 10:53 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Nope sorry disagree
I would not describe myself as transsexual and I flip from both and modified my body
X

Julie

Agree with Julie, I'm def in the middle.

X

Julie

Hi Julie,

In the context of the medical profession it may become irrelevant how WE see ourselfves. Personally I see myself as being transgender, yet I am not labelled like that in the medical profession. 

I don't really give a s*** either way myself, yet if my doctor labels me transsexual I'm cool with that too, because it is merely a means to move forward. I don't think its really important to us personally. I mean I don't go around introducing myself as Beverley "transsexual" to anyone. 

X

Bev

(22-03-2019, 06:35 PM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  
X

Julie

Agree with Julie, I'm def in the middle.

Sometimes I think I am in the middle.  Other times I think of it like an arc, and I am outside the bottom end of the arc but on both sides!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon