Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Question about nipple growth/size

Hi. My nipples and areola have both grown considerably over the past couple of months, from very tiny to slightly less than feminine. If I gently squeeze them, I can feel a round mass of firm tissue directly behind the nipple. This mass is about twice the size of the nipple, yet smaller that the areola. It's not deep within the breast or nipple; it actually feels like a second nipple, directly below the first one. If I squeeze gently, I can feel this extra ridge around the circumference of my protruding nipple. It gets firm with aroused, along with the nipple itself.

I believe that the lumps represent the ends of the lactiferous sinuses, that have developed as part of the breast glandular material. I also think that the nipples might gradually increase in size to accommodate the developed cluster of sinuses, like a nozzle on the end of a garden hose, widening to accommodate the hose diameter.

Does anyone care to weigh in on this?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon