Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

do i need to take a break

When I was actively growing I was on 4 x500mg, I tried going up to 6 x500mg but got blinding headaches. I now take 1 or 2 x500mg per day, in random phases depending on personal circumstances. For instance, I started again a couple of days ago having been off since early December.

(28-01-2019, 08:51 AM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  When I was actively growing I was on 4 x500mg, I tried going up to 6 x500mg but got blinding headaches. I now take 1 or 2 x500mg per day, in random phases depending on personal circumstances. For instance, I started again a couple of days ago having been off since early December.

ok  thanks  for  your  help
debs

(25-01-2019, 01:16 PM)debbieTV Wrote:  
(25-01-2019, 12:43 PM)Beverley50 Wrote:  
(25-01-2019, 12:02 AM)debbieTV Wrote:  hi  im  a  65  year  old  male  ive  been  taking  PM  for  six  months  now  starting  with  500 mg  im  now  taking  1500  mg  daily  i  also  take  some  natural  t  blockers  spear  mint  tea   licorice  and  saw  palmetto  . do  i  need  to  take  a  breake  from  the  PM  or  can  i  carry  on  taking  this  dose  untill  i  achive  the  size  im  happy  with  .  i  should  just  say  i  have  grown  man  boobs  but  they  dont  realy  look  like  female  boobs  yet  although  my  nipples  are  large

My limited advice would be to drop the saw palmetto. There's conflicting info about this herb actually working against estrogen. 

I have had great allround breast growth, not just around the immediate breast/nipple area, but spread out around the entire breast area, through initially only using 3000mg of fenugreek per day, before I even became aware of PM. I think that for a breast to look natural, you have to have fat growth first, and then use PM later on, with t blockers.

That's just my personal opinion, and what seemed to work great for me.
ok  thanks  for  your  reply  i  supose  i  should  have  said  my  boobs  are  wide  grown  all  over  my  chest  and coming  from  under  my  arms  .do  you  take  fenuigreek  at  the  same  time  as  PM  only  i  did  read  that  the  two  together  can  be  to  much  for  the  body  to  handle  ?
cheers  
debs

I love my fenugreek and have actually continued with 3000mg/day. Fenugreek is one herb that can do you no harm. You can take even more per day, but it means you'll have to buy a big supply. It's also used by women to promote lactation, so go figure.

I use PM as well, 1000mg/day.

(28-01-2019, 02:02 PM)Beverley50 Wrote:  
(25-01-2019, 01:16 PM)debbieTV  well  i  have  used  3000  mgs  myself  in  the  past  with  5000 mgs  saw  palmetto  befor  i  started  takin  PM  but  i  saw  online  that  its  not  advisable  to  take  fenugreek  as  well  as  PM  becouse  it  can  overpower  the  system  fenugreek  is  also  suposed  to  boost  testosterone  so  im  not  at  all  shure  what  i  should  do  i  would  like  to  take  the  fenugreek  as  well  as  its  suposed  to  be  good  for  hair  groth  wich  im  strugaling  with  trying  to  grow  my  hair  long  . Wrote:  
(25-01-2019, 12:43 PM)Beverley50 Wrote:  
(25-01-2019, 12:02 AM)debbieTV Wrote:  hi  im  a  65  year  old  male  ive  been  taking  PM  for  six  months  now  starting  with  500 mg  im  now  taking  1500  mg  daily  i  also  take  some  natural  t  blockers  spear  mint  tea   licorice  and  saw  palmetto  . do  i  need  to  take  a  breake  from  the  PM  or  can  i  carry  on  taking  this  dose  untill  i  achive  the  size  im  happy  with  .  i  should  just  say  i  have  grown  man  boobs  but  they  dont  realy  look  like  female  boobs  yet  although  my  nipples  are  large

My limited advice would be to drop the saw palmetto. There's conflicting info about this herb actually working against estrogen. 

I have had great allround breast growth, not just around the immediate breast/nipple area, but spread out around the entire breast area, through initially only using 3000mg of fenugreek per day, before I even became aware of PM. I think that for a breast to look natural, you have to have fat growth first, and then use PM later on, with t blockers.

That's just my personal opinion, and what seemed to work great for me.
ok  thanks  for  your  reply  i  supose  i  should  have  said  my  boobs  are  wide  grown  all  over  my  chest  and coming  from  under  my  arms  .do  you  take  fenuigreek  at  the  same  time  as  PM  only  i  did  read  that  the  two  together  can  be  to  much  for  the  body  to  handle  ?
cheers  
debs

I love my fenugreek and have actually continued with 3000mg/day. Fenugreek is one herb that can do you no harm. You can take even more per day, but it means you'll have to buy a big supply. It's also used by women to promote lactation, so go figure.

I use PM as well, 1000mg/day.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon