Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Stunning Beauties

It just occured to me today while spending hours moving 408,000 photos over to my new computer and watching some totally stunning photos skip over that members here have sent me, we really do and have had here some stunning totally stunning beauty on here

Hint some not quite as visible as she used to be (you know who you are)

What made me laugh was, one photo I went omg those breasts are sweet, ah oh thats me

LOL

x

and they say herbs dont work

T_______ers

x

Julie

x

(22-01-2019, 05:37 PM)julieTG Wrote:  It just occured to me today while spending hours moving 408,000 photos over to my new computer and watching some totally stunning photos skip over that members here have sent me, we really do and have had here some stunning totally stunning beauty on here

What made me laugh was, one photo I went omg those breasts are sweet, ah oh thats me

LOL

x

T_______ers

x

Julie

x

Herbs WORK! WE know it don't we.

That must have been a great feeling! And funny as well when you realized it was you. haha

(22-01-2019, 05:37 PM)julieTG Wrote:  It just occured to me today while spending hours moving 408,000 photos over to my new computer and watching some totally stunning photos skip over that members here have sent me, we really do and have had here some stunning totally stunning beauty on here

LOL

x

T_______ers

x

Julie

x

I've never had that Ah Ha moment in respect to myself, but I do get amazed at how far Herbs took me before I went HRT.   Big Grin

@Aria What do you mean when you say America's best ass clown?

(26-03-2019, 12:21 PM)dementedClown Wrote:  @Aria What do you mean when you say America's best ass clown?

Sometimes I am a contrarian, just to get the subject matter on track and to prove someone's answer.

(22-01-2019, 05:37 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Hint some not quite as visible as she used to be (you know who you are

Julie

x

Was it me?

Lol
Your one of them yes
X
Julie

(31-03-2019, 06:51 AM)Demon Lord Etna Wrote:  Was it me?

Oh my, what a babe!

Hi!

Bev

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon