Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How a straight Male can turn woman

Newflash: Nothing turns cis hetero male into a woman. Rolleyes

(28-08-2022, 07:24 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Newflash: Nothing turns cis hetero male into a woman. Rolleyes

I agree with this, nothing speaks "totally cis" like listening to hypnosis, reading about feminization and growing boobies. Trans is a much bigger umbrella now and a lot of people here and I suspect the old definition of "sissy" is just a modern concept of enby, gender fluid and non conforming gender. Blush

I've re-read the self-righteous post I made on this subject in 2019.  In the intervening years the direction things have taken is (1) I aren't going to have an intimate relationship with a genetic female again. (2) I want some intimacy so I need to have it with a man, with me being the receptive partner.  (3) Breasts and crossdressing are useful in making the right sort of contact.   I could also enjoy some girly time with other sissies.  I could be on the way to being more honest with myself, or I could be just listening to the mesmerism.  Maybe nothing's set in stone.

(30-08-2022, 09:22 PM)ariadne Wrote:  I've re-read the self-righteous post I made on this subject in 2019.  In the intervening years the direction things have taken is (1) I aren't going to have an intimate relationship with a genetic female again. (2) I want some intimacy so I need to have it with a man, with me being the receptive partner.  (3) Breasts and crossdressing are useful in making the right sort of contact.   I could also enjoy some girly time with other sissies.  I could be on the way to being more honest with myself, or I could be just listening to the mesmerism.  Maybe nothing's set in stone.

Self-righteous? IDK.

Our outlook on life will change, Iife experiences, success, failure, joy, sorrow, will all influence our perceptions of who we think we are. Right now for example I'm in a place where all 3 points you wrote just now apply exactly for myself. Events may change things, in a couple of years I may want to have sex with a woman again, although I do seriously doubt that.

To quote a classic film.

'Life is like a box of chocolates'

(31-08-2022, 02:40 AM)Drew Wrote:  

(30-08-2022, 09:22 PM)ariadne Wrote:  I've re-read the self-righteous post I made on this subject in 2019.  In the intervening years the direction things have taken is (1) I aren't going to have an intimate relationship with a genetic female again. (2) I want some intimacy so I need to have it with a man, with me being the receptive partner.  (3) Breasts and crossdressing are useful in making the right sort of contact.   I could also enjoy some girly time with other sissies.  I could be on the way to being more honest with myself, or I could be just listening to the mesmerism.  Maybe nothing's set in stone.

Self-righteous? IDK.

Our outlook on life will change, Iife experiences, success, failure, joy, sorrow, will all influence our perceptions of who we think we are. Right now for example I'm in a place where all 3 points you wrote just now apply exactly for myself. Events may change things, in a couple of years I may want to have sex with a woman again, although I do seriously doubt that.

To quote a classic film.

'Life is like a box of chocolates'

Drew thanks for your perspective on this - your progress is interesting to read about (inspiring even!) x Ari

Thanks Ariadne, never been accused of being an aspiration.

I did lie a bit there though.

I'm still totally in love with somebody from here, Diana, a steamy online love affair that was destroyed by covid and borders closing then us growing apart through time we did. Well...I didn't.

I told her I'm not in love anymore but feel a lot of love for her. Fucking liar Drew!!!

Ofc you love her!

Anyway she doesn't come here anymore we just mail  so I'm safe to reveal my feelings here But yes that one point only interested in men yes true for me too, very true but with just that one little exception.

I would give it all up, everything,  and be who she would need me to be in an instant.

Gender is unimportant, the person, the personality is what counts.

So I suppose limiting yourself or saying I only like intimacy with this gender may be how we feel but there will always be a possibility that somebody turns up who will change that.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon