Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How a straight Male can turn woman

Shiraz

you miss the point

no one is arguing legitamacy

The point is like it or not its a subtext of trans, small but there and does happen , that is simply the point of thread insertion

ie to demonstrate yet again how massive and diverse the TG spectrum is

Also as said previously it was not written by me

x

Julie
Smile 

Friends - lets not argue about this one - or rather let not the argument create any bitterness.  Julie's posting (of someone else's script) struck chords with me and with others.  Its not an accurate account of anyones individual journey, but doesnt it highlight the significance of mesmerism - by images, suggestion, or even dedicated hypnotic processes.   When I was young I was "indoctrinated" (shall we say?) into the idea I was an object of pleasure for men.  This mesmerism stayed with me during my married life and eventually contributed to the breakup of that marriage.  Moving on, I dont want to label myself as an object of pleasure for men - I've actually grown out of it.  In course of doing that, I was mesmerised, or mesmerised myself, into the idea of growing breasts.  In psycho-shorthand maybe - a "displacement activity".  I no longer succumb to the need of having a smelly, grunty man take his pleasure with me, but I maybe still nurture an idea of femininity.  It is important to understand ourselves and the influences which claim hold over us.  We can go with the flow of those influences - even claim to the outside world we have no choice in the matter.  Or challenge them if that suits our idea of progress better.
Smile A

Wow Ariadne 
Strong and valid post
This is my point the 
Feeelings run deep , very deep and in many cases life controlling as indeed is the whole tg obsessional thought process
Some can control it , some cannot
Some can control it at various points in life, some cannot,
You have been there, we all have to take note off that and thank you for your comments with admiration 
X
Julie

Julie,

An interesting “article”, and whilst I don’t agree completely with everything, I can really identify with a lot of those “stages/phases”, generally speaking.

As also mentioned by others, I’m not a great fan of the term “sissy”. I view that phrase somewhat derogatively, or, at the very least as a fetish, associated with frilly pink tutus, and stuff like that - and there’s nothing wrong with the latter, if that’s what floats your boat, then fine.

I’ve never seen myself as a sissy, and never will, and I certainly don’t see it as a stage that someone has to go through on “their journey” from M to F.

However, having said that, maybe it’s a transient “state of mind” kind of thing, that someone may use to describe themselves, either with positive or negative connotations, because they don’t understand, or are unwilling to accept, things that are happening to them, and they’ve got nothing else they can use.

But it was “Phase 11” that you quoted in your “post” that was a bit surprising, and got me thinking: “SRS is sometimes undertaken but usually regretted”. I doubt I’ll ever go down that path, way too long in the tooth for those kinds of dramatic changes – yes, maybe 20-30 years ago I might have considered it, but not now – besides which I kinda like what I’ve got down there, I’ve got nothing against it, and it’s still capable of thinking for itself (embarrassingly so, on occasions LOL).

From my perspective, the biggest “change”, that someone could go through, and quite possibly regret, would be going from closet/part-time to full-time, and then realising you’ve done the wrong thing. Of course it’s not irreversible, but you’ve gone from hiding in the shadows, and got through all the emotional and family and work and “life in general” related issues, to announce to the world that you’ve arrived, and then it happens... you have that “Hmm, maybe not” epiphany moment – damn, that would suck.

Going back to your old-life from there, has got to be psychologically traumatic – in fact I doubt that you ever would get completely back to where you started from – you, as an individual, may be able to rationalise and deal with it, but what’s been seen (by others) can’t be unseen, can it, there would always be some residual crap floating around... “I thought you...?”, “Didn’t you...?”, “Weren’t you..?” which would bring the whole thing rushing back.

Having the twig and berries removed is not a requirement, and there’s no time limit on having it done (other than maybe age related concerns). So I would’ve thought that if you decided to do it, you and your therapist and doctors would’ve dealt with the psych issues, that you would’ve jumped through whatever hoops they throw in your way, that you’re pretty well set on the full female path (and would have been for some time) and that you’d have been forced to consider the pros ‘n cons of surgery on numerous occasions. So surely GRS/SRS would come as a relief, “I’ve finally got the end”, and not something that you’d regret having done.

I don’t know, maybe I am just being naive, and maybe that’s not the case? But either way it was a surprising statement.

Hi Kimi
Excellent post thank you

Now just to confuse everyone 

I describe myself as transgender 
And a
Sissy

If I was single I could very easily see myself going down an awful amount of steps in that post

My transgender side is way and I mean way completely different to my sissy side

It’s like two different people

So that’s 3 in one body 

Lol
X

Julie

LOL - yeah I've got three people in me as well - if I get the chance today I might post a new thred on the subject.

OK... trans and sissy... interesting combination... not trying to be argumentative, or derogatory here, so apologies if it seems that way...

Trangenderism is a biological, psychological, genetic, imbalance of some form, affecting both genetically born males and females, that's either officially diagnosed, or "uncovered", by some means - or may never be known about at all.

I can see that cross-dressing, although typically considered by society as a whole, as some kind of fetish, could be one mechanism by which someone, with unknown (or known) TG-ism, could be exposed to, could experiment, could push the boundaries a bit - kind of a "suck it and see" approach (if you'll pardon the pun). Maybe it starts out being more of a sexually driven thing (and I may be opening up a can of worms here), which enables someone to "see the light", or not, as the case may be. Maybe it's why so much purging occurs, fear, lack of acceptance of the reality of being trans, or acceptance that it's just a fetish with all the good, or guilty, feelings that come with fetishes.

I'm not saying that being a CD must be one of those stages of M to F, but I can see that it's a valid step along the way for some, opening the door to a different world - it certainly was for me.

But I'm still not sure that being a sissy belongs on that "path". I'd see it more as a character trait, a persona, for want of a better word, that someone may naturally align with, or adopt, or encourage for some reason. Not all straight males are macho; not all gay males are camp, effeminate and outrageous; and the same can be said for genetic women, not all are homely mummy types, not all are "go get 'em" kick ass bosses - sorry being very stereotypical with those descriptions.

I'm bi, and I've known that for a long time, but you wouldn't know it if you met me - I'm not camp, and I'm not macho, I sit somewhere in the middle. However, from a transgender perspective, I aspire to being a cougar-style woman, sexy and sassy - not the boss, but maybe the boss' personal assistant, stylishly dressed, a bit past their prime, but still glamorous and fuckable (oh, as if that were even possible LOL) and the one you have to convince in order to get that appointment - not a girly girl.

But that's me, they're the character traits I align with - but I certainly wouldn't expect that all TGs have to go through that stage as part of their journey. I don't see anything wrong with being a sissy, except for the derogatory aspect of it, but I do see it more as a personality trait, not a stage/phase. 

Maybe that's what the original poster/author was describing, their personal journey, and how they rationalized, or made sense, of the whole thing?

I support people especially students who learn what their gender and sexual preference is. Different fetishes are being normalized and seen as psychiatric, genetic, and chromosomal disorders. The are nearly 80 classified genders and a rainbow of sexual preferences where a spectrum exists.  Sissy is an acceptable lifestyle and should be seen as acceptable as gay.  Transgender also should be an equal lifestyle the same acceptability as straight.

kimi,
Thanks for your post. Very sensible and well written and I agree with pretty much all  of it. Smile

Hi Julie
An interesting article about stages which got me thinking how I had got to the position of losing weight before dabbling with pm myself. Do you think pm can influence decisions? For instance 12 months or so whilst getting haircut, when out of nowhere the lady suggested that I had slightly fem hair which could easily be styled and feminised. Strangely have had the urge to do so a number of times since. Wondering now if brain rewiring is capable of lowering resistance to this or other facets of  femInization.
Will probably find out at some point

@

hello, I share many of these steps, which has completely feminized me, and I am proud of becoming a woman as soon as possible.
ivana

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon