Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breast shaping

Does anyone know if there is  way to help develop the lower half of the breast more  I guess it's called underboob ? 
All my development seems to be on the top part of the breast. Starting to fill out from the sides more becoming a little more rounder.but the bottom half isn't really getting any more developed.

(20-01-2019, 11:07 PM)happyfeet Wrote:  Does anyone know if there is  way to help develop the lower half of the breast more  I guess it's called underboob ? 
All my development seems to be on the top part of the breast. Starting to fill out from the sides more becoming a little more rounder.but the bottom half isn't really getting any more developed.

I really don't know of any reliable way to do that.  I have somewhat of the same problem.  I am just hoping that the bottoms with catch up eventually.

Greetings all!
Happy new year and all that good stuff.
I found that using Noogleberry does wonders for 'adjusting' and filling your breasts.
Its time consuming and a bit awkward, but it really help give me some under boob shape.
Bobbi

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon