Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Got a question on bovine ovary

Have read online that when using bovine ovary why does it suggest to drink with a protein shake with them?

it is a good idea to up your protein intake and calcium and a good round of multivitamins.

My body temp on BO is the key, you need to be warm so the thyroid works to help the process of conversion.

If my current program does not yield sufficient results I'm definitely going to go the BO route. But is it safe? It sounds so dangerous.

I read that changes to the body is permanent. That would be good though.

I was on PM for 2.5 years & switched to BO. 
I’m glad I did. I went from conical boobs to 
a more rounded look. BO definitely plumped 
them up. The results were immediate. Then, 
nothing. This seems to be typical from other 
user reports I’ve read. I ‘think’ it was still 
working, but not as obvious as when I first 
switched. Feeling like there was potential for 
more growth, I switched back to PM. Wow was
I right & impressed. They responded right away 
and I’m going to stay on PM for s while. I’ll 
probably switch back to BO on breaks as it is 
not an AA. I can definitely see it as a long term 
use solution though. BO “feels” wonderful. The 
fact of the matter, to me, is I’ve seen all the 
best success stories on PM. Has anyone truly 
seen a BO success story? No offense Nikki. 
I think there are enough documented results, 
on this forum alone, that shows the fabled six
months & you’re a woman is basically bullshit.

(19-01-2019, 05:16 PM)Stevenator Wrote:  I was on PM for 2.5 years & switched to BO. 
I’m glad I did. I went from conical boobs to 
a more rounded look. BO definitely plumped 
them up. The results were immediate. Then, 
nothing. This seems to be typical from other 
user reports I’ve read. I ‘think’ it was still 
working, but not as obvious as when I first 
switched. Feeling like there was potential for 
more growth, I switched back to PM. Wow was
I right & impressed. They responded right away 
and I’m going to stay on PM for s while. I’ll 
probably switch back to BO on breaks as it is 
not an AA. I can definitely see it as a long term 
use solution though. BO “feels” wonderful. The 
fact of the matter, to me, is I’ve seen all the 
best success stories on PM. Has anyone truly 
seen a BO success story? No offense Nikki. 
I think there are enough documented results, 
on this forum alone, that shows the fabled six
months & you’re a woman is basically bullshit.

Wow,
You're right in the sense that PM appears to be THE way to go. That's why I took that route too. I just don't know about BO. The more I read about it's potential side effects the more I veer away from it. Its one thing to have big tits, but there are potentially scary side-effects from BO, in what I read. The thing is that this is all uncharted territory, and who knows what is really true or not. Time will tell I guess.

Which scary side effects are you talking of?

(19-01-2019, 11:14 PM)shaneny Wrote:  Which scary side effects are you talking of?

I'm sorry but have lost the link to the medical article about it, but suffice it to say that there are all sorts of potential cancers and sarcoma that can result from the overuse of BO.

PS: I apologise but I think I've made a mistake. What I find alarming was reading about this - https://www.rxlist.com/depo-estradiol-drug.htm

(20-01-2019, 12:30 AM)Beverley50 Wrote:  
(19-01-2019, 11:14 PM)shaneny Wrote:  Which scary side effects are you talking of?

I'm sorry but have lost the link to the medical article about it, but suffice it to say that there are all sorts of potential cancers and sarcoma that can result from the overuse of BO.

PS: I apologise but I think I've made a mistake. What I find alarming was reading about this - https://www.rxlist.com/depo-estradiol-drug.htm

Beverly, conjugated estradiol and pharma progestin are risky to use as you've researched. micronized estradiol tablet (is rapidly metabolizedand) or delestrogen (estradiol valerate injection, USP...which I take for the last 2 years) , transdermal estradiol patch are by far better options than conjugated estradiol and pharma progestin.

...if someone goes the route of HRT they should seek medical care from a licensed doctor,  they will help monitor your medications, blood tests, liver function, insulin, diet, etc.

Everything we do to grow breasts comes with risk,  starting with low dose is probably the best strategy and monitoring results should be the gold standard of care while using DIY meds and or NBE  supplements. We go in eyes wide open right?

Wink

(20-01-2019, 01:29 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(20-01-2019, 12:30 AM)Beverley50 Wrote:  

Beverly, conjugated estradiol and pharma progestin are risky to use as you've researched. micronized estradiol tablet (is rapidly metabolizedand) or delestrogen (estradiol valerate injection, USP...which I take for the last 2 years) , transdermal estradiol patch are by far better options than conjugated estradiol and pharma progestin.

...if someone goes the route of HRT they should seek medical care from a licensed doctor,  they will help monitor your medications, blood tests, liver function, insulin, diet, etc.

Everything we do to grow breasts comes with risk,  starting with low dose is probably the best strategy and monitoring results should be the gold standard of care while using DIY meds and or NBE  supplements. We go in eyes wide open right?

Wink

Hi Lotus,

Yes, I'm just very cautious and don't want to harm my body. I have always lived a healthy life, never smoked, I seldom drink alcohol, always exercise etc. So I'm researching a lot on my own, and thanks to YOUR incredible input, I have built up good knowledge myself. I've started my own program and I'm going to stick to it rigidly for at least 6 months, before evaluating the results. In the back of my mind there is a vague formation of a plan for surgery and a pharma hrt combo, and it will probably happen (knowing myself), but I still want to educate myself first, and this is why I'm looking at all of these options, some of which appear downright dubious. 

Has USP worked for you? Are there any nasty side effects?Judging by your avatar you must look spectacular.

Thank you.

Bev.

(19-01-2019, 02:47 AM)Jessica27 Wrote:  Have read online that when using bovine ovary why does it suggest to drink with a protein shake with them?

I found whey protein helped breasts grow. It added the necessary protein for breast tissue support.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon