Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bev's Program

(25-03-2019, 07:54 PM)Aria Wrote:  
(25-03-2019, 11:57 AM)Beverley50 Wrote:  OK, so my doctor phoned me from her car phone this morning and there wasn't much time to discuss the issues, however she did tell me that my cholesterol is at 4.2 (very good/normal), my T is 19.21 and my E is at 92.30

Now, can anyone give me a little info on this. What am I looking at and what does it mean in my case?

Bev

The values I am giving you is from my Doctor, where she wants my numbers.  I'm not sure about your cholesterol...   She says she want my numbers like this.  T between 25 - 50 and Estrogen at between 150 - 200.  Not sure how you got 92.3 just using Herbs, cause unless they are looking for PhytoEstrogen it normally does not show up as Estrogen.

OK,

So does it mean I'm going in the right direction? My T = 19.21 and my E = 92.30 but I don't really know what the levels are supposed to be ???

My levels are like this only from only using 1000mg PM, RR & PM per day. That's all. Nothing else. As I have always thought my E levels were higher than normal. That's why I have had quick breast development.

My doctor says bloodwork is for T & E. That's all I know.

Forget about the cholesterol. That was only because I asked her to include that test. We have heart problems in the family hon.

Bev

It could be you have the same sort of a problem I had.   One of my heart meds is a calcium channel blocker.   I some peeps, it can screw with the basic signals going to testes causing them to run wild and produce too much T, the body then tries to equalize the body by converting T to E.  That is why I originally had Gynecomastia.  At one point, my T was over 1350, and my E was around 300 till they shutdown my testes by using Finn and Spiro.

You might be sort of in the same boat, but your T is dropping and therefore it's not converting as much into E??   Just a thought.  If you were to ask your doctor that question, it would be interesting to here her answer.  You know, curious minds GOTTA KNOW!   LOL Tongue Big Grin

XO

(25-03-2019, 10:48 PM)Aria Wrote:  It could be you have the same sort of a problem I had.   One of my heart meds is a calcium channel blocker.   I some peeps, it can screw with the basic signals going to testes causing them to run wild and produce too much T, the body then tries to equalize the body by converting T to E.  That is why I originally had Gynecomastia.  At one point, my T was over 1350, and my E was around 300 till they shutdown my testes by using Finn and Spiro.

You might be sort of in the same boat, but your T is dropping and therefore it's not converting as much into E??   Just a thought.  If you were to ask your doctor that question, it would be interesting to here her answer.  You know, curious minds GOTTA KNOW!   LOL Tongue Big Grin

XO

She's going to refer me to an expert wrt hormones, which apparently isn't her speciality. 

But I 'm going away for a few weeks,  so this will have to wait until I get back. Apparently its not so much about E levels, but rather about having T levels below 25. So it appears I am right where I should be, for feminization. 

Bev

Here's a great read about MTF hormones.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://apps.carleton.edu/campus/gsc/assets/hormones_MTF.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwipxaKQl5_hAhWGUt8KHUUlA-8QFjAUegQICBAB&usg=AOvVaw22sjpssS_JkiwmGRIMciGr&cshid=1553582193801

And

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/article...one-levels

Bev

Bev
First thread answers the transsexual question statement your doctor made as well
Bigender take hormones as well to modify body 
X

Julie

(26-03-2019, 10:28 AM)julieTG Wrote:  Bev
First thread answers the transsexual question statement your doctor made as well
Bigender take hormones as well to modify body 
X

Julie

Hi Julie,

Yes I know now. So its subjective.

Anyway, what is your opinion about my T and E levels?

Bev

(22-03-2019, 05:31 PM)Aria Wrote:  I have read tons of stuff, from quite a few Trans sites to White Papers from a few prestigious Teaching Hospitals .  And I boil it down this way...  A Cross Dresser usually, not always does his/her stick for the buzz, pleasure or sexual thrill, Transexual truly loathes his/her born sex, while a transgender does not necessarily hates her/his original gender, but either feels more female or male at time or mostly and wishes to identify at times or mostly as the opposite gender.

A transgender may even modify his/her body to more look like the opposite sex.  A male may grow boobs, or otherwise feminize, while a female bind her breasts to wear the clothing of their adopted gender.  

I can see where there is confusion.  The lines can be blurred.  Hell, I can attest to that myself being a Two Spirit.

Loathe is a strong word. 

I think what I loathe is not being male, but that I am forced to be trapped within a male body and have no choice. I don't really loathe my male body, its just when I look in the mirror I either feel sick to my stomach, repulsed, or depressed. So would you classify me as transsexual or transgender or what.

(27-03-2019, 12:48 PM)dementedClown Wrote:  Loathe is a strong word. 

I think what I loathe is not being male, but that I am forced to be trapped within a male body and have no choice. I don't really loathe my male body, its just when I look in the mirror I either feel sick to my stomach, repulsed, or depressed. So would you classify me as transsexual or transgender or what.

I think you have gender dysphoria. I am no medical expert and a newbie myself but you fall into both defined groups, not that it seemingly matters anyway.

Just get a 6 month supply of PM and WP and take 1000mg/day of each, 12 hrs. apart.

You will be astonished at the results after just 2 months. The changes to you will be both mentally and physically. Your boobs will grow like a girl during puberty, your body shape will start to slowly alter with fat distribution, and your brain will change too. It is a lovely feeling, and addictive.

Your butt will start to feel fuller and heavier after 2 months, like it did to mine, and hips will also change. However this will change slowly and over a longer period of time.

I've been on Fenugreek only for 3 months and all I could show was a lot of fat buildup in the breasts. Since dropping FG and moving to PM, WP & RR I have experienced remarkable and beautiful proper breast development, with breast tissue, glandular, areola and nipple growth. Nipples are larger now and super sensitive. I love this, and the sexual pleasure I get from playing with my nipples is just amazing, to say the least.

So don't screw around, go for it!  Smile

(29-03-2019, 09:35 AM)Beverley50 Wrote:  

I think you have gender dysphoria. I am no medical expert and a newbie myself but you fall into both defined groups, not that it seemingly matters anyway.

Just get a 6 month supply of PM and WP and take 1000mg/day of each, 12 hrs. apart.

You will be astonished at the results after just 2 months. The changes to you will be both mentally and physically. Your boobs will grow like a girl during puberty, your body shape will start to slowly alter with fat distribution, and your brain will change too. It is a lovely feeling, and addictive.

Your butt will start to feel fuller and heavier after 2 months, like it did to mine, and hips will also change. However this will change slowly and over a longer period of time.

I've been on Fenugreek only for 3 months and all I could show was a lot of fat buildup in the breasts. Since dropping FG and moving to PM, WP & RR I have experienced remarkable and beautiful proper breast development, with breast tissue, glandular, areola and nipple growth. Nipples are larger now and super sensitive. I love this, and the sexual pleasure I get from playing with my nipples is just amazing, to say the least.

What is PM and WP?

(29-03-2019, 03:27 PM)dementedClown Wrote:  
(29-03-2019, 09:35 AM)Beverley50 Wrote:  

What is PM and WP?
PM= Pueraria Mirifica and WP is White Peony

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon