Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bev's Program

I have read tons of stuff, from quite a few Trans sites to White Papers from a few prestigious Teaching Hospitals .  And I boil it down this way...  A Cross Dresser usually, not always does his/her stick for the buzz, pleasure or sexual thrill, Transexual truly loathes his/her born sex, while a transgender does not necessarily hates her/his original gender, but either feels more female or male at time or mostly and wishes to identify at times or mostly as the opposite gender.

A transgender may even modify his/her body to more look like the opposite sex.  A male may grow boobs, or otherwise feminize, while a female bind her breasts to wear the clothing of their adopted gender.  

I can see where there is confusion.  The lines can be blurred.  Hell, I can attest to that myself being a Two Spirit.

Thank you aria
My point exactly 
X

Julie

(22-03-2019, 04:48 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Bev
I think without doubt YOU are transexual,
but the line really is not as rigid as this,

I have been on herbs 8 plus years , pharma 2 years

I live as Male, act male and in the bedroom,

I dont consider myself transsexual and neither do many others here or ok a few ?

x

Julie

Hi Julie,

Yes I'm different. I have not acted male in the bedroom for 20+ years. When I was young yes, it was exciting and new. Since I was a professional musician then I had many spontaneous and very frantic sexual encounters with both sexes, often initiated by a a wink or "that look" from someone in the audience, or through discrete notes or messages. OMG I was very promiscuous then. However, this lifestyle has tapered off as I got older and I'm more content now. I am still impulsive from time to time, but I'm also a lot more selective. (I know you're probably thinking AIDS right). Well I've been very careful throughout my life, went for regular HIV tests and have never contracted anything.

Anyway, this is all beside the point. So yes, in the context of the definition, I am transsexual, and I am starting to feel more comfortable with it. The more prominent my breasts have become, the more my sense of fear and doubt is starting to recede, and the more accepting, comfortable and confident I'm starting to feel too. I am definitely experiencing mental and emotional changes too. My brain is changing. Whereas before it was just about dressing up and hanging out with other cross-dressers, since starting my experiment with fenugreek in November last year, and moreso through my current herbal HRT program, EVERYTHING has changed. How can I stop my journey now. I cannot and I don't want to.  Rolleyes

I am now with a female doctor who has experience with people like me, and has indicated full support of my case, and I feel so blessed to have found her. So this will be an ongoing story.

Still waiting for my hormone results.

(22-03-2019, 05:31 PM)Aria Wrote:  I have read tons of stuff, from quite a few Trans sites to White Papers from a few prestigious Teaching Hospitals .  And I boil it down this way...  A Cross Dresser usually, not always does his/her stick for the buzz, pleasure or sexual thrill, Transexual truly loathes his/her born sex, while a transgender does not necessarily hates her/his original gender, but either feels more female or male at time or mostly and wishes to identify at times or mostly as the opposite gender.

A transgender may even modify his/her body to more look like the opposite sex.  A male may grow boobs, or otherwise feminize, while a female bind her breasts to wear the clothing of their adopted gender.  

I can see where there is confusion.  The lines can be blurred.  Hell, I can attest to that myself being a Two Spirit.

OMG it is all just so confusing.

When I was sitting with my doctor the other day I had to give as much input about myself as possible, going right back to childhood, in order for her to build up a comprehensive database about me. The questions were often invasive in nature, but I was happy to answer them in detail, just so that she knows everything about me. As part of this input to her database she wanted clear definitions to various conditions, and the very aspects of transgenderism versus transsexuality was discussed in depth. (too much info for this post). I can understand in order to be able to tick the boxes correctly she wanted clear definitions for certain things, wrt future treatments, which paths to follow to get the final result, and alternative ways to branch off should changes in the plan be required. The dynamics of gender change through surgery was discussed in depth, and she is such a keen observer, almost like a detective, yet always friendly and accommodating.

Anyway, so I am classed as transsexual, and from now on we will approach treatment and discussions from that perspective. So, in the end, I suppose it is necessary to have a clear label to what you are. It is important for doctors to be able to know too, for they will have to treat and help you. 

We can all say that it doesn't matter, yet it does! I may not matter to you personally, but to medical professionals it does.

X

Bev

Sorry Bev, did not mean to put you on defensive.  But many peeps on this very board try to deny all the time.  I suspect they have their reasons, their life ,family, work etc.  But mainly they tend to listen to just a few persons whom themselves could be in the dark.  

Yes, I agree, Doctor's have to have a clear basis and reason for their diagnosis and must classify individuals into pigeon holes.  If they didn't, that would be the blind leading the blind.  But I suspect that since you are talking to a doctor, she will refer you for therapy if that is not part of your regimen now.  That is another way of CYA for you as well as the Doctor.  I also suspect that you will soon be guided away from Herbals to Pharma HRT.  There are many reasons for that.

In any event, I wish you luck and happiness and know that when/if you decide to fully transition, you have a leg up already knowing how to dress, makeup ect.

(23-03-2019, 02:58 PM)Aria Wrote:  Sorry Bev, did not mean to put you on defensive.  But many peeps on this very board try to deny all the time.  I suspect they have their reasons, their life ,family, work etc.  But mainly they tend to listen to just a few persons whom themselves could be in the dark.  

Yes, I agree, Doctor's have to have a clear basis and reason for their diagnosis and must classify individuals into pigeon holes.  If they didn't, that would be the blind leading the blind.  But I suspect that since you are talking to a doctor, she will refer you for therapy if that is not part of your regimen now.  That is another way of CYA for you as well as the Doctor.  I also suspect that you will soon be guided away from Herbals to Pharma HRT.  There are many reasons for that.

In any event, I wish you luck and happiness and know that when/if you decide to fully transition, you have a leg up already knowing how to dress, makeup ect.

Understood!

Please define CYA.

X

Bev

(24-03-2019, 11:51 AM)Beverley50 Wrote:  
(23-03-2019, 02:58 PM)Aria Wrote:  Sorry Bev, did not mean to put you on defensive.  But many peeps on this very board try to deny all the time.  I suspect they have their reasons, their life ,family, work etc.  But mainly they tend to listen to just a few persons whom themselves could be in the dark.  

Understood!

Please define CYA.

X

Bev

CYA= Cover Your A@s!

(24-03-2019, 09:24 PM)Aria Wrote:  
(24-03-2019, 11:51 AM)Beverley50 Wrote:  

Understood!

Please define CYA.

X

Bev

CYA= Cover Your A@s!

Smile  Understood!

Thanks hon

X

Bev

OK, so my doctor phoned me from her car phone this morning and there wasn't much time to discuss the issues, however she did tell me that my cholesterol is at 4.2 (very good/normal), my T is 19.21 and my E is at 92.30

Now, can anyone give me a little info on this. What am I looking at and what does it mean in my case?

Bev

(25-03-2019, 11:57 AM)Beverley50 Wrote:  OK, so my doctor phoned me from her car phone this morning and there wasn't much time to discuss the issues, however she did tell me that my cholesterol is at 4.2 (very good/normal), my T is 19.21 and my E is at 92.30

Now, can anyone give me a little info on this. What am I looking at and what does it mean in my case?

Bev

The values I am giving you is from my Doctor, where she wants my numbers.  I'm not sure about your cholesterol...   She says she want my numbers like this.  T between 25 - 50 and Estrogen at between 150 - 200.  Not sure how you got 92.3 just using Herbs, cause unless they are looking for PhytoEstrogen it normally does not show up as Estrogen.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon