Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bev's Program

(22-02-2019, 04:47 PM)Beverley50 Wrote:  Smile Thanks Nipply! Makeup is wonderful when done professionally!

We expect a full report tomorrow, with details about the boob-grabbing!!

(22-02-2019, 11:30 PM)Nipply Russel Wrote:  
(22-02-2019, 04:47 PM)Beverley50 Wrote:  Smile Thanks Nipply! Makeup is wonderful when done professionally!

We expect a full report tomorrow, with details about the boob-grabbing!!

Nothing happened really. It was just a bunch of "girls" drinking, smoking, eating and talking, with some speeches. But I got some attention later on, and there was a lot af touching, squeezing and feeling. Nothing sexual, just "women" discussing stuff.

On to something completely different . . . . . aren't these just wonderful to wear with your new breasts? I have these in red, black and white. Fits so beautiful.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

And because some have asked, this is me, approx 10 days ago.

Nice! ! Smile

(02-03-2019, 09:20 AM)Beverley50 Wrote:  Nothing happened really. It was just a bunch of "girls" drinking, smoking, eating and talking, with some speeches. But I got some attention later on, and there was a lot af touching, squeezing and feeling. Nothing sexual, just "women" discussing stuff.

That's what I expected. I imagine they were so jealous of your developing feminine shape!

After wearing sports bras for the past 6 months, I have come to dislike them, only because they're meant to be worn when doing sport, which is not me, and secondly, you cannot hide puffy erect nipples when wearing them.

So I've been searching for a bra that is just right for me for months now, and have a collection of 5 that I just don't wear. Yesterday I was walking around downtown in Soho and found this little shop that sells no-name branded female underwear. My eye caught a row of bras on a wall down the side and I instantly realized I might have found what I'm looking for. Comfort, one-piece, lightly padded bras without wires, and with wider straps and very unnoticeable when looking from the rear. I asked whether they had my size (40) and the lady showed me one (XL). It looked so comfortable and soft I just had to have it. 

Got to my apartment, basically rushed to the bathroom and put it on. OMG what a fit. Perfect, soft, comfortable and just right. And no more nipples to be seen. Perfect. I phoned up the shop and asked them whether they had more, and asked her to put another 2 white and 3 black ones aside, for pickup.

I'll pick up tomorrow. What a difference the right bra makes.

So, essentially, what I want to say is that the right bra can do wonders for one's confidence AND look.

Here's a pic of what they look like on a model. She's obviously a skinny model. Mine looks a bit fuller on me than this.

Bev

So here's an update.

Some time ago my nipples were kinda 2 entities on their own, unconnected to anything. I could feel them on their own, and there was a distinct layer of fat between them and the courser breast tissue that was a lot deeper.

Now however, it is like my nipples are connected and attached to the grainier breast tissue, that has also grown. If I squeeze my nipples I can feel the courser breast tissue (glands???) right there. There's no more layer of fat in between. The breast tissue is now connected to my nipples.

My boobs also feel a lot perkier. Love it.

Any thoughts on this?

Nope.    Smile

Hi all,
I have lost some breast volume since going on my new HRT regime. I'm considering adding 2000mg/day fenugreek again to increase fatty tissue and add volume.
Any thoughts? Will it do that, or should I just continue as before. I mean fenugreek caused the initial growth after all.
I'm just not sure.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon