Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bev's Program

(15-02-2019, 05:17 PM)Beverley50 Wrote:  I need some thoughts. It feels like my entire body is "alive". It seems to itch all over, my nipples (the most), both my breasts, my back (I have muscle twitching there - new), my bum, under my arms, my neck, my shoulders, my pubic area, front and back, the muscle behind my shoulder blades . . . . . everything feels itchy and alive, like I'm on a hypersensitive nerve drug. It feels like my body wants to move all the time, like I want to get up and exercise.

Has this happened to you too?
Can it be the effect of PM, WP & RR, 1000mg each per day?
How long will this go on?
Will it go away again?

Bev

Nipples and breasts, sure, when you are starting to develop breast tissue.  Pubic area, it can because of a little fat xfer.  But maybe you are starting to develop an allergy to something?  Is there any bumps, hives, unexplained bruises or simple redness in those other areas?

(15-02-2019, 07:10 PM)Aria Wrote:  
(15-02-2019, 05:17 PM)Beverley50 Wrote:  I need some thoughts. It feels like my entire body is "alive". It seems to itch all over, my nipples (the most), both my breasts, my back (I have muscle twitching there - new), my bum, under my arms, my neck, my shoulders, my pubic area, front and back, the muscle behind my shoulder blades . . . . . everything feels itchy and alive, like I'm on a hypersensitive nerve drug. It feels like my body wants to move all the time, like I want to get up and exercise.

Has this happened to you too?
Can it be the effect of PM, WP & RR, 1000mg each per day?
How long will this go on?
Will it go away again?

Bev

Nipples and breasts, sure, when you are starting to develop breast tissue.  Pubic area, it can because of a little fat xfer.  But maybe you are starting to develop an allergy to something?  Is there any bumps, hives, unexplained bruises or simple redness in those other areas?

No, nothing like that. I've checked my entire body. It is changing a bit all over I guess. I suspect it is the combination of PM & WP. I don't think it's the RM since that can only do good.

It feels like I'm running hot, like I've got a fever. I feel great otherwise. I'm not sick or anything. It's just as if my entire body is tingling with sensitivity.

Maybe its just the estrogen that's starting to really take a hold on my system. That's all I can put it down to.

It's just a completely new sensation that I've never felt before. As I'm typing I can feel muscles twitching in my back, like an eye twitch.

Anyway, maybe tomorrow will be better.

Bev

Hi all,

So its 2 days since I've had a little mini-breakdown. However since seeing my first therapist for the first time yesterday I feel like a weight has come off my shoulders. The long and the short is that "it's OK to be what I am". There's apparently no real need for bloodwork at this point. She says my body will let me know if there's a problem, and have left me with the option of having it done at my local hospital.

On a physical note, the itching of my nipples has subsided, although they are still the same size and erect, I would call them "ripe". All the other weird body sensations have also disappeared and I feel wonderful and calm today, but it could also be due to the Ativan Rolleyes

My butt is definitely larger. I know this now because last year October my Nike compression underwear was very comfortable and a perfect fit, but NOW they are cutting into my skin, and leave me with sore red lines when I take them off every night. They have become really uncomfortable and too small. The funny thing is that my weight is down from last October. Butt growth? It certainly feels like it, even feels different when I walk, and I can feel my butt moving all the way up my lower back. So awesome. I ask myself sometime "isn't it a placebo effect?", then I do a realistic observation and I've come to the conclusion that everything is real, the changes to my body are real. Unlike wearing breast forms, body shaping gaffes and what not for the past 25 years, this is actually REAL change, change that cannot just be removed at night and dumped into the washing bin.

I feel so much better I've updated my avatar with my most recent pic, from last night. Isn't it wonderful what a little foundation, eye liner, brows, mascara and lipstick can do.

Bev

(19-02-2019, 02:01 PM)Beverley50 Wrote:  Hi all,

So its 2 days since I've had a little mini-breakdown. However since seeing my first therapist for the first time yesterday I feel like a weight has come off my shoulders. The long and the short is that "it's OK to be what I am". There's apparently no real need for bloodwork at this point. She says my body will let me know if there's a problem, and have left me with the option of having it done at my local hospital.
I am glad that you are speaking to someone.  However.....  Why would you need blood work, and of course you can get it done at a hospital if you want?  Or, is there something I am not understanding like "body work"?  
I must be one of the lucky ones.  I've never thought of suicide, harming myself or others.  My dysphoria showed up like depression.  Wanting to sleep way too much, not wanting to start or finish a project and a huge feeling that something was missing or just plain wrong.  And my therapist knows that she never has to tell me not to seek medical help in my transitioning, or just plain making sure there is no medical problem.  So, I am a little lost cause I think knowing where or what your body is telling you, both physically and mentally, goes hand in hand.  If for no other reason than to help you chart your way in confidence and good health.
In any case I am very happy you are trying to get a handle on some things bothering you.

(19-02-2019, 06:23 PM)Aria Wrote:  
(19-02-2019, 02:01 PM)Beverley50 Wrote:  Hi all,

I am glad that you are speaking to someone.  However.....  Why would you need blood work, and of course you can get it done at a hospital if you want?  Or, is there something I am not understanding like "body work"?  
I must be one of the lucky ones.  I've never thought of suicide, harming myself or others.  My dysphoria showed up like depression.  Wanting to sleep way too much, not wanting to start or finish a project and a huge feeling that something was missing or just plain wrong.  And my therapist knows that she never has to tell me not to seek medical help in my transitioning, or just plain making sure there is no medical problem.  So, I am a little lost cause I think knowing where or what your body is telling you, both physically and mentally, goes hand in hand.  If for no other reason than to help you chart your way in confidence and good health.
In any case I am very happy you are trying to get a handle on some things bothering you.

Blood work, just to get a realistic idea of where my hormone levels are. But I'm not too worried about that a.t.m. i just needed to talk to someone unbiased face to face, to vent my fears and insecurities. She has been excellent and a real pro. Obviously knows the subject very well. That's why I picked her. Physically I'm fine, mentally I needed advice, guidance and professional opinions, which she gave me. I'm not going to go on about the details on the forum. I'll keep it private. I'll be seeing her every month and we'll develop the relationship as we go along. This forum is about NBE after all.

Hi girls,

I've been wondering, what will the effect be if I were to increase my daily intake of PM. I've been on 1000mg/day for about a month now and I'm wondering whether I should increase my dose to 1500mg or 2000mg.

Anyone?

Bev

(21-02-2019, 05:21 AM)Beverley50 Wrote:  Hi girls,

I've been wondering, what will the effect be if I were to increase my daily intake of PM. I've been on 1000mg/day for about a month now and I'm wondering whether I should increase my dose to 1500mg or 2000mg.

Anyone?

Bev

That's a good plan to wait 30 days to adjust dosage rates.  I found out my ceiling for tolerance on PM was 1500mg per day.  What I did was do 500mg AM, 500 Noon and 500mg right after supper.  Some worked their way up 2000mg a day, but I believe 1500 per day is a safe limit.  Too many peeps started getting muscle cramps, feeling lethargic and some cases felt feverish.

(21-02-2019, 05:41 AM)Aria Wrote:  
(21-02-2019, 05:21 AM)Beverley50 Wrote:  Hi girls,

Anyone?

Bev

That's a good plan to wait 30 days to adjust dosage rates.  I found out my ceiling for tolerance on PM was 1500mg per day.  What I did was do 500mg AM, 500 Noon and 500mg right after supper.  Some worked their way up 2000mg a day, but I believe 1500 per day is a safe limit.  Too many peeps started getting muscle cramps, feeling lethargic and some cases felt feverish.

Well I feel great. My boobs are getting bigger, my hair is growing out, my booty has increased in size (a bit), so tomorrow night I'm going to be the talk of the town in my cross-dress group get-together. I just know it, and everyone will wanna touch. So exciting! Tongue  What shall I wear . . . . . hmmm black dress with red knitted top, and red shoes. Yip!

Yay Bev!
You're looking fabulous.

(22-02-2019, 04:06 PM)Nipply Russel Wrote:  Yay Bev!
You're looking fabulous.

Smile Thanks Nipply! Makeup is wonderful when done professionally!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon