Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bev's Program

Bev, in reply to your "PS".  I am glad you are seeking guidance.  I always poo poo'd going to a therapist till it hit me so bad I was in pretty deep.  I didn't have a clue why I am the way I am, had problems at home and quit doing what I used to love to do.....  Lost is a good word, depression is another word too.

Shop around, get a therapist that feels like a sister or brother that seems to be interested in helping and also a great fit.  I was lucky to find it on my second therapist.  She's great, and I consider her a very good friend.

Lots of luck

XXX

(13-02-2019, 07:51 PM)Aria Wrote:  My doctor says that if T drops too far, that can cause fatigue as well as when your body first starts to go from T driven to E driven.  Everyone needs a T level between 25 - 50 pg/ml to maintain sex drive or interest at least as well as motivation for everyday tasks at hand.

But, here's the thing.  If you are trying to go to a more female body, you need to have at least 100- 200 pg/ml Estrogen while keeping T below 100.  If you cant, that is where the nasties come in like DVT, Stroke, PAD etc.  It's all in the balance of things.

Aria, I'm not understanding your post. Do you mean "if you can't" keep T below 100 or "if you can't keep estrogen above 100-200 pg/ml? If my energy level, motivation, sex drive and physical response to stimulation are any indication, I still have reasonable T levels, but I am concerned about the stuff you're talking about.

(13-02-2019, 07:26 PM)Beverley50 Wrote:  I noticed this morning that my butt has definitely increased in size and I was surprised to see folds in the skin lower down my butt. Almost like they're starting to hang (not good). I have always looked at my butt profile in the mirror and this is definitely new. When I take my hands, cup my butt cheeks and shake them, there is more fat now, and the fatty tissue sort of vibrates into the rear of my legs. It's like there is more fat in my upper legs too. Can someone explain please.

This stuff is surely transforming me in slow motion. My denims are starting to sit differently as well, and I have to pull them up more than I can remember before. It's like they're sliding down easily. I am still the same weight however I had to make a new hole in my belt because it is feeling way too loose. I can't figure this out. Can it be that a female denim will fit me better now (I never wear denim in girl mode)

PS: I 've made my first ever appointment with a female psychiatrist. I'm starting to feel lost and alone and I need professional help. Will keep you updated. Is this the "depression" ???

Bev, I noticed something similar. My jeans won't fall down because they get caught on my (larger) butt, but I have trouble keeping them up. I have had to make my belt tighter, as well. What I think is happening is that my larger butt is pushing my pants down because there's not as much/enough room for my cheeks. One way I figured this out is that I noticed that underwear and pajama bottoms push down in the back (to the point that my crack shows) whenever I bend over. I'm very thin, but I have these fatty, bouncy butt cheeks now! Softer to sit on, too.

Please don't hesitate to drop me a PM from time to time if you want to share some thoughts. I try to check in here every day and I'm here if you need someone to talk to!

N.R.  For Transgenders actively trying to at least feminize.  Most doctors want the T levels between 25 - 50.  But they can bounce up to 100 and still cause no problems with heart, blood pressure, DVT, stroke and the like, it may slow down feminization if it's not kept at 50 or slightly below.  As long as your Estrogen is between 100 - 200, you are still in the safe range and still should make progress .

For instance....  My Estrogen level at last checkup was 150, but the doctor is concerned that my T is still under 20.  She said she would be happy if my E was 150 - 200 and my T was somewhere between 25 - 50.  She feels that would be my sweet spot, sort of speaking.

At one point, my E was 331, while my T was about 45.  She was happy with my T, but concerned with my E level.  There is something about the difference between T women and CIS women that make E above 200 a danger area.  I think it has to do with the fact that for years we were T based, now we are forcing out bodies to shift to E which is a shock unto itself.

I'm not sure if I can explain it any easier, but you can PM me if you want.  I can try to pass on what I have had to deal with hormone and personally in my last 5- 6 yrs.

(13-02-2019, 09:47 PM)Nipply Russel Wrote:  Please don't hesitate to drop me a PM from time to time if you want to share some thoughts. I try to check in here every day and I'm here if you need someone to talk to!

Hi Nipply, 
Thanks  and I will. Yesterday was just a bit of a struggle for no specific reason.

(14-02-2019, 06:20 AM)Aria Wrote:  N.R.  For Transgenders actively trying to at least feminize.  Most doctors want the T levels between 25 - 50.  But they can bounce up to 100 and still cause no problems with heart, blood pressure, DVT, stroke and the like, it may slow down feminization if it's not kept at 50 or slightly below.  As long as your Estrogen is between 100 - 200, you are still in the safe range and still should make progress .

For instance....  My Estrogen level at last checkup was 150, but the doctor is concerned that my T is still under 20.  She said she would be happy if my E was 150 - 200 and my T was somewhere between 25 - 50.  She feels that would be my sweet spot, sort of speaking.

At one point, my E was 331, while my T was about 45.  She was happy with my T, but concerned with my E level.  There is something about the difference between T women and CIS women that make E above 200 a danger area.  I think it has to do with the fact that for years we were T based, now we are forcing out bodies to shift to E which is a shock unto itself.

I'm not sure if I can explain it any easier, but you can PM me if you want.  I can try to pass on what I have had to deal with hormone and personally in my last 5- 6 yrs.

Thanks for this Aria,

I will be forced to go and get my blood tested now, to give me an idea of where I am with my hormones. As it is I have absolutely no idea. Everything may be completely out of whack. Yesterday was a bad day all round, and I was just so fearful and anxious. Took a sleeping tablet last night and went to bed at 9 but was awake at 4 this morning and couldn't fall asleep again. Eventually got up, made coffee and had a little fashion show in my bedroom in front of the mirror, tried on every sexy little number I had to see which one made my breasts look sexiest. Rolleyes

OK,
Here's pics I took yesterday for reference in a similar top to the the one I wore when I took the first pictures 2 months ago. Although my boobs probably look the same they feel completely different and alive. You be the judge.
Bev

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(14-02-2019, 04:08 PM)Beverley50 Wrote:  OK,
Here's pics I took yesterday for reference in a similar top to the the one I wore when I took the first pictures 2 months ago. Although my boobs probably look the same they feel completely different and alive. You be the judge.
Bev

Looks rounder and fuller to me!

I forgot to comment about mens vs womens jeans.

I haven't wore mens jeans for about 2 years now.  The reason is somewhat like a couple of you have stated....  To uncomfortable to sit down, as well as sliding off my rear.  The last pair of mens jeans I bought, were 2 sizes larger than I usually wear.  Then I had to use a belt and tighten it so much that it bunched the waist band to the point of my wife pointing that out to me.

So, now, it's women's jeans all the time!

(14-02-2019, 06:06 PM)Aria Wrote:  I forgot to comment about mens vs womens jeans.

I haven't wore mens jeans for about 2 years now.  The reason is somewhat like a couple of you have stated....  To uncomfortable to sit down, as well as sliding off my rear.  The last pair of mens jeans I bought, were 2 sizes larger than I usually wear.  Then I had to use a belt and tighten it so much that it bunched the waist band to the point of my wife pointing that out to me.

So, now, it's women's jeans all the time!

Oh wow, this is my 101st post.  Smile

Anyway, I bought a pair of skinny ladies stretch Levis a few months ago, and I'm wearing them now. They're a little tight (should have gotten one size larger) but wow do they fit nicely. I guess its off to Macy's this weekend.

I need some thoughts. It feels like my entire body is "alive". It seems to itch all over, my nipples (the most), both my breasts, my back (I have muscle twitching there - new), my bum, under my arms, my neck, my shoulders, my pubic area, front and back, the muscle behind my shoulder blades . . . . . everything feels itchy and alive, like I'm on a hypersensitive nerve drug. It feels like my body wants to move all the time, like I want to get up and exercise.

Has this happened to you too?
Can it be the effect of PM, WP & RR, 1000mg each per day?
How long will this go on?
Will it go away again?

Bev

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon