Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Long time no post

Bless me ladies for I have sinned, it's been too long since I last posted - I started well then somehow became just a lurker. And what fabulous progress some of you ladies have made, congrats.

2019 a new year, and maybe I'll post some more this year around, and first a wee update...

General: So if you look back at the other couple of real old posts I made, then you'll get the picture and where I've come from. The only real mental change I suppose that's happened since then is I've come to fully admit I am trans - instead of where ever else my mind wanted to be. However that doesn't mean I'm going to transition, I'm ok with where I am right now, just a little less internal conflict and a bit more at peace.

My program: Well it's not changed, still FG, RC and SP - however, I did stop SP, ran out actually, about Nov last year, then couldn't buy it as cheaply. So, gave up SP, and doubled the FG and RC. But I've also been very slack at sticking to the routine, so only really have myself to blame. However, whatever I'm doing now, seems to have worked, things are getting a little more steamy in the titty department - it won't show much in the photo's, at least I don't think it does, but there's a bit more shape and movement, and I'm very pleased with the last few months.

I'm seriously considering some PM - I know I know, PM and BO are what does it, outside full HRT, but, well, I needed a bit more conviction to take that step. And, well, we'll see..

Anyhoo a few piccies:

Late 2015/Early2016

Jan 2019 - I think they've got a bit more shape

... and in some poses/lighting, can look fairly good

Some of my shirts are worrying me a bit..., not long before they're fairly obvious, methinks....

Whereas in some, they're looking pretty awesome to me (thought you might also want to see the rear of my favorite dress)...

Anyway, here's to happy growing 'n showing.

Kimi

(18-01-2019, 09:50 AM)kimi9r Wrote:  Some of my shirts are worrying me a bit..., not long before they're fairly obvious, methinks....

Whereas in some, they're looking pretty awesome to me (thought you might also want to see the rear of my favorite dress)...

Anyway, here's to happy growing 'n showing.

Kimi

Wow!!

(18-01-2019, 05:44 PM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  Wow!!

Thank you, but “wow” to what ??

Kimi,  You know what you get a wow for, like red is my fav color.

(18-01-2019, 11:11 PM)Dartanious Lea Wrote:  Kimi,  You know what you get a wow for, like red is my fav color.

LOL - well I suspected that might be the case, but a girl can never be too sure !!

I’ve actually just bought another, like 15 mins ago - not as revealing though. I’m off on a short cruise in a few weeks, and they’ve got a 20s dress night, so just acquired a red flapper dress, fits perfectly, which surprised me. 

Nervous as hell though - ok so it’s fancy dress, but I’m going as “me”, not a dude in a frock, if that makes sense? I’ve been out before, many times, but only in the company of other trans, CD/TV, folks, or for “play” events, but never in a “vanilla” environment - it’s going to be interesting. 

Soooo looking forward to it, though.

Enjoy and just be yourself.

(19-01-2019, 01:36 AM)Dartanious Lea Wrote:  Enjoy and just be yourself.

I’m sure I will - might even post a pic, or two, if there are any halfway decent ones.

Kimi

wear that red dress, you will get hit on Girl

x

Julie
x

Sadly I’m not as “out” as I’d like to be, and the folks I’m going with have no idea - although, maybe I’m “outting” myself in any case. Either way, they’re gonna shocked enough seeing me in a dress, stockings, heels, and makeup, without me flashing my tits off at the same time.

But, yes, I think I’d be getting lucky if I did wear that one!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon