Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Too Lazy to be a WOMAN

It hit me this morning I really am too lazy for all the woman faff
and I am not lazy , my average work week is 70 hours with many 80 hour weeks and I work 7 days
always,

The wife and I have always joked about this also,

As I shaved I have no disphoria anwhere on my body parts and if anything I would miss the male

but its good to feel real boobs although small swaying and bobbing away

whether its the hrt that has reduced the obsessional thinking or just acceptance what I am in myself I really cannot tell

but whatever the future holds I sure am well in the middle at the moment

and thought of wearing a wig full time, oh yuck
x

Julie

(17-01-2019, 05:19 PM)julieTG Wrote:  It hit me this morning I really am too lazy for all the woman faff
and I am not lazy , my average work week is 70 hours with many 80 hour weeks and I work 7 days
always,

As I shaved I have no disphoria anwhere on my body parts and if anything I would miss the male

whether its the hrt that has reduced the obsessional thinking or just acceptance what I am in myself I really cannot tell

x

Julie

I hear you on the Wig, it is one of the things holding me back. As for the other stuff .. I just love it.

(17-01-2019, 05:19 PM)julieTG Wrote:  It hit me this morning I really am too lazy for all the woman faff
always,

x

Julie
I totally agree about the full time wig wearing, I decided that for myself about 30 or 40 years ago. Now that my crown is virtually hair free I find that wigs itch unbearably after a few hours.

Your other issues sound very similar to me,( but somewhat more extreme) depending whether I am on or off PM

With you pansy
Now just to show how smack in the middle I am
At moment 

Saturday evening I have the house to myself which is very rare
And I have 

A new pink negligee
New panties and thigh high pull ups

And I’m 
Well I may try them and I may not

Now I know for a fact that if I was not on hrt they would have been worn within 10 seconds of having the house too myself

X

Julie

I would never give up being able to pee standing.
And as much as I enjoy the feminine routine (make up, do your hair etc...) I would hate to feel the social pressure to HAVE to do it every day.
The same part of me that crossdresses to go against social norms would find being a woman all too stressfull.

I don't mind squatting to pee and it is inconvenient at times, but it' only right if I want to live like a woman then I have to think and act like one also.
Sorry Julie but any clothes I buy , get tried on asap home alone or not . I get all giddy with excitement and can't wait.

It often saddens me that some people go so far as to alter their body chemistry or even get surgery before realizing they are not transsexual. I seems to me that self awareness needs to come first. An actual transsexual person totally desires to transition and any other choice feels repulsive to them. You, Julia, have clearly realized that this does not describe you.

Over the years I've noticed an odd narrow mindedness among many people on these forums about transgenderism. Gender is not a black and white thing, folks. There are a lot of different gender alternatives than full transgenderism. There is no off the rack way to do this stuff. Each of us must custom design our own course.

I always sit to pee except when using public toilets(Yeuch!).
It's something I started doing a few years ago and it's now automatic. It has the added advantages of not needing to put the light on when my prostate gets me up in the night, plus I don't get moaned at for sprinkles!!

(18-01-2019, 05:11 PM)Wannabe Wrote:  It often saddens me that some people go so far as to alter their body chemistry or even get surgery before realizing they are not transsexual. I seems to me that self awareness needs to come first. An actual transsexual person totally desires to transition and any other choice feels repulsive to them. You, Julia, have clearly realized that this does not describe you.

Over the years I've noticed an odd narrow mindedness among many people on these forums about transgenderism. Gender is not a black and white thing, folks. There are a lot of different gender alternatives than full transgenderism. There is no off the rack way to do this stuff. Each of us must custom design our own course.

Am a little confused by your two statements which appear to contradict each other.........

Personally for me I started on this long and ardous path because I wanted to try estrogen to see if I liked it and to see if estrogen was the thing which would make we feel alive again.  Whilst the physical changes arent unwelcome at all especially as I always knew I was transgender even if I was very much in denial about it, the mental effects alone would have been sufficient to satisfy me - unfortunately the UK has a very much transition or we dont give you any meds sort of approach if going through recognised healthcare so making your own way if you arent sure you are transgender is very much the only way you can go.

I dont see anything wrong with what Julie is describing - doesnt want to or is unable to transition but is enjoying the mental and physical response to estrogen that would suggest she is somewhere on the very complex spectrum of being transgender.....or at least identifies as female enough to get the benefit from estrogen.....After all it is suggested that your response to estrogen is one of the best measures of whether someone is transgender or not or at least in some way identifies as female, someone entirely happy with being male would not enjoy the effects of estrogen either physically or mentally. 

Being able to experience the benefits without the drawbacks of transitioning is something that I really dont blame her for doing, for me its very much going to be a necessity to transition in order to be able to access surgeries and hormones via the health service.  That said transitioning is starting to look like it would be a necessity for me anyway but its my bed and I am more than happy to lie in it......I wouldnt be committing to getting my facial hair removed otherwise!

i didn't mean to bring any negative waves towards julie . i was just saying i cant wait to try on any new clothes even if i tried them at the store first

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon