Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Calling all family men! Experiences with having/growing boobs?

Nice set.  Like the pierced nipples

(18-11-2019, 01:27 AM)PleasantlyFascinated Wrote:  It surprises me to have not seen more interest in this dialog.  It seems the topic ought to open a floodgate of admissions/comparisons of experiences.

Although the idea of having boobs initially thrilled me, I soon recognized that to have them on an otherwise non-feminine body would make me feel as though I had a deformity.  The same with my dabbling in cross-dressing.  If not on a feminine body, it just didn't work for me.

I turned instead to keeping all body hair shaved smooth (excepting arms), grew long feminine hair, reduced my waist size to 27-1/2 inches, lifting weights daily to increase overall muscle mass in more female proportions, and taking testosterone boosters as well as DHT blockers.  I find I feel either virile or femme, as my mood dictates.  My need is to pass as a very fit guy (and who, privately, would look great in a dress.)  If I had boobs, I'm sorry, but I would feel like a freak.  My one concession to NBE is estriol cream to nipples, while using inverted nipple correctors, for about an hour a day.  My wife recently commented that she doesn't know what I'm doing, but that I now have nipples that look like a woman's.  Now I'm afraid to take my shirt off in public, even to show off my six-pack.  I'm sure glad I don't have actual breast buds..

How did the nipples develop?

don't get it, really I dont. Increasing muscle mass????

(14-12-2021, 12:23 PM)Drew Wrote:  don't get it, really I dont. Increasing muscle mass????

Of course.  What's not to get?
Muscle = health and vitality.  I like my women to be healthy and vital.  I like to be healthy and vital, whether to feel feminine or to feel male.  Bone structure makes the frame, muscle sculpts the body to its natural shape of beauty.  Fat obscures the beauty that muscle and bone have made.

(10-12-2021, 05:42 AM)arl234 Wrote:  

(18-11-2019, 01:27 AM)PleasantlyFascinated Wrote:  It surprises me to have not seen more interest in this dialog.  It seems the topic ought to open a floodgate of admissions/comparisons of experiences.

Although the idea of having boobs initially thrilled me, I soon recognized that to have them on an otherwise non-feminine body would make me feel as though I had a deformity.  The same with my dabbling in cross-dressing.  If not on a feminine body, it just didn't work for me.

I turned instead to keeping all body hair shaved smooth (excepting arms), grew long feminine hair, reduced my waist size to 27-1/2 inches, lifting weights daily to increase overall muscle mass in more female proportions, and taking testosterone boosters as well as DHT blockers.  I find I feel either virile or femme, as my mood dictates.  My need is to pass as a very fit guy (and who, privately, would look great in a dress.)  If I had boobs, I'm sorry, but I would feel like a freak.  My one concession to NBE is estriol cream to nipples, while using inverted nipple correctors, for about an hour a day.  My wife recently commented that she doesn't know what I'm doing, but that I now have nipples that look like a woman's.  Now I'm afraid to take my shirt off in public, even to show off my six-pack.  I'm sure glad I don't have actual breast buds..

They always protrude somewhat.  Just this side of passing as normal male, they protrude enough to pique my fetish.

(15-12-2021, 01:14 AM)PleasantlyFascinated Wrote:  
(10-12-2021, 05:42 AM)arl234 Wrote:  

They always protrude somewhat.  Just this side of passing as normal male, they protrude enough to pique my fetish.

could you share a pic to see?

[attachment=18268]

Thanks! but I think the attachment failed.

I removed it after a few days.  It seems rude of me to post pics in other people's threads.

I thought I would share a few interactions with the wife about my breasts.  I have never told her anything about me growing them.  In the beginning she made a couple comments about my dad body.  But a few times recently when she saw me without a shirt she has said. 'Hey Boobies'.  Each time it caught me off guard. I didn't know how to respond. So I didn't say anything.  Just put my shirt on.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon